Group Drive 2012

Vegasjetta

car is NOT making the trip, I may tag along with someone, not too sure yet.
What happened to your car?

I just looked at the date and asked the wife if she's off, we may be able to do this drive. If so, I will be topping off with some 100 octane AvGas and meeting up with you guys at Home Depot. I haven't been on the Kank in 3 years, and I've never done a Subaru group drive.

Vegasjetta

Nothing, but I think my outer cv joint on the passenger side is starting to go. Id rather not beat on it before I swap shells.
Makes sense. If I had room, I'd say ride with me for this drive, but the wife and kid will be with me and the Impreza is too small. HAHA

02 WRX Chris

DIdnt get the day off, and I asked for it off so it looks like ill be working that day. I can't really call out now cause it would look suspicious at work....and i need the money lol.

02 WRX Chris

Yea....my boss said he tell me if i couldn't get it off. I walk into work and he has the schedule posted and im on that day. So much for telling me....

Willwrb04

Oh idk like 6:15-6:30? If we're meeting the first group in auburn by 8:15-8:30 that should give us plenty of time to get there. Unless we want to go straight to windham?

04fxt

The trick is not to blow it up.
its getting louder by the minute, but I'm positive its the center diff bearing... should be alright for one good beater run. I think I got some shmeg in it when I was welding it up.

still gonna run it though! So long as it doesn't snow..

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Reminder I will be driving up with a couple people from the Waterville area, let me know if you want to meet up and drive down to the meeting place!

dsmith

I'm in Limington, if you wanna meet up
sounds good to me, idk where the best place to meet up would be, i'm right at the sunoco gas station and station house grille on 202

p.s

good thing we're going sunday because the honda import group just made their group drive the day before -__-

KamB

Kam Berry
I can't make the drive but maybe will come up to see all the cars before you depart... I live maybe a mile from the windham Home Depot.

Latest posts

Back