Group Drive 2012

TylerB488

Aight. We have plenty of time to figure that part out. You guys can pm me when you guys figure that out with the guy we are picking up along the way.

Or i can figure that all out. It is up to you guys
From alfred gas it takes 52 minutes to get to walmart.

https://maps.google....l=en&authuser=0

Anyone meeting us at alfred gas should be there by 8, 8:15 at the latest, then i will lead us to walmart. If we leave at 8:15 that should get us to walmart around 9:05-9:15

Sound good to you guys?!?!

Can't wait!!!!

jojo69

garrett whats your plan, im sure we will pass through augusta....
you northern guys will prob shoot down 95 and pass right through augusta, i think last time you all got off in lewiston and went the back way to windham?
Just let me know. If not, I'll try to meet the peeps at the Alfred Gas (where is that btw?).

I'd prefer convoy than drive solo though
default_wink.png

scubiecraig

Alfred gas, 8 am. I'm there. Just FYI, it is not open anymore. If you guys were planning on actually getting gas there, we'll have to shoot just up the road to Low's variety... Don't think they have 93 though for the turbos.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Just let me know. If not, I'll try to meet the peeps at the Alfred Gas (where is that btw?).

I'd prefer convoy than drive solo though
default_wink.png
Alfred Gas is in York county. Whitefield is in Lincoin county. Windham is in Cumberland county.

default_wink.png
;)
default_wink.png

default_wink.png
;)

default_wink.png

iBoost

Boost Gets You Laid
i'm getting gas in Biddeford when I'm on my way to Alfred gas. I will probably fill up again when we get up to Windham so i'm not that guy that runs out of gas or has to stop to get some.

Craig

if anyone from the midcoast wants to caravan, message me and we can figure out whats going on!!

Willwrb04

if anyone from the midcoast wants to caravan, message me and we can figure out whats going on!!
I'm in for the drive. Havn't been on the site for a while and checked today to see what was up on a fall drive and LOVE the white mt's loop.

Craig, I can meet anywhere around the midcoast area, even off rt.1 or rt.17

Craig

I'm in for the drive. Havn't been on the site for a while and checked today to see what was up on a fall drive and LOVE the white mt's loop.

Craig, I can meet anywhere around the midcoast area, even off rt.1 or rt.17
txt me 207-691-4844 and we can figure this out

02 WRX Chris

Work is being retarded and they might not give me the day off. Looks like I may be "sick" that day haha

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I asked for the day off way in advance so hopefully I can get it off. Anyone from Auburn/ Lewiston that wants to meet up? Me and my dad might be going, prob taking separate cars.

Latest posts

Back