Group Drive 2012

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
There was a reason they kicked us out, and here is why:

I backed my car into a spot along side Tyler, Kembal, and iBoost, and then Ally some other people started backing in to spots as well. Two Impreza's of the GD persuasion came in hot to the parking lot (lol) and started ripping around in tight circles, but not doing donuts. The two Impreza's then precede to shoot off onto 302. In come Windham's finest, which procede to kick out all 15-20 or so of us that had just backed in and were minding our business. The cop told me that they got a call from some concerned citizen that people were "doing donuts" or whatever, and that "Home Depot doesn't want us there".

Now, I'm not one to condemn someone for driving aggressively ( and I never will). I just feel like some drivers need to control themselves, and understand when it's appropriate to go WOT.

My 0.02...

Willwrb04

Yeah when I ran over to the gas station with a couple others next to home depot there was a truck that had done a burnout by walmart and you could see all the smoke on the main road, and that's why the cop also mentioned he didnt want to get anymore calls about us doing burnouts or whatever he said.

Matt

I backed my car into a spot along side Tyler, Kembal, and iBoost, and then Ally some other people started backing in to spots as well. Two Impreza's of the GD persuasion came in hot to the parking lot (lol) and started ripping around in tight circles, but not doing donuts. The two Impreza's then precede to shoot off onto 302. In come Windham's finest, which procede to kick out all 15-20 or so of us that had just backed in and were minding our business. The cop told me that they got a call from some concerned citizen that people were "doing donuts" or whatever, and that "Home Depot doesn't want us there".

Now, I'm not one to condemn someone for driving aggressively ( and I never will). I just feel like some drivers need to control themselves, and understand when it's appropriate to go WOT.

My 0.02...
Interesting......

theimbalance

Looks like it was a lot of fun - sad I missed it. Cars are looking awesome, nice job keeping the Maine scene alive. Now stop doing burnouts in parking lots, that's for the honda scene!

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com

My 0.02...
I am not trying to point fingers here, but that's also what I had heard from a couple other members that said leaded to us being kicked out of Home Depot.

We need to ensure we're treating our areas of short-term residence that support our group sizes with respect. We wouldn't want someone ripping around in our driveway for no reason, or waking up our neighbors you know? There is no need to show off, or be aggressive. We all know that we all have nice cars, this is already a given.
default_smile.png

I feel that this needs to sometimes be re-explained to some newcomers, and even know for a fact that I forget this rule of thumb... But, it really does affect the whole groups image when we all get kicked out. Maine is a small place, one of these days we might just have no where to meet up - that's when I vote Carter buys us some land/parking lot or something, haha.
default_smile.png

WashmyScooby

I am not trying to point fingers here, but that's also what I had heard from a couple other members that said leaded to us being kicked out of Home Depot.

We need to ensure we're treating our areas of short-term residence that support our group sizes with respect. We wouldn't want someone ripping around in our driveway for no reason, or waking up our neighbors you know? There is no need to show off, or be aggressive. We all know that we all have nice cars, this is already a given.
default_smile.png

I feel that this needs to sometimes be re-explained to some newcomers, and even know for a fact that I forget this rule of thumb... But, it really does affect the whole groups image when we all get kicked out. Maine is a small place, one of these days we might just have no where to meet up - that's when I vote Carter buys us some land/parking lot or something, haha.
default_smile.png
+1 There are times were shenanigans are appropriate, and there are times when we all need to be on our best behavior. Home Depot is the summer is for meeting and being quiet with our cars. Lowes in the winter though, well, that's another story
default_smile.png

Matt

Pfftt. 125 whp doesn't spin them on pavement. Give me some snow and ill drift that thing like a boss...... Just not near trees.

Shall I bring up the fence Michael!!!

C-Rolla

Parts Pimp
125 at the wheels Definitely can spin them on pavement! Brian Saw it around the hairpin. (Till I ran out of second gear anyway!)

Latest posts

Back