How much do you spend on gas per month?

Matt

I fill up on a Friday and drive to Waterville and back and usually have enough to do it again on a Sunday. Fill up somewhere down in Portland and drive to work all week. Rinse and repeat on Friday. 90 bucks a week currently until summer comes and I ride the bike, was the YZF600r but now a buell m2 cyclone 1203 vtwin.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Another thread to bring some information and activity to the General Discussion section!

How much do you spend in gas per month with your DD Subaru?

Currently I spend $450 a month, this will probably go up to $650 if not more a month here soon.

SO what the heck are you doing that has you driving that much every day? You would have to be making some serious coin to even have that be worth while driving an econobox.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
SO what the heck are you doing that has you driving that much every day? You would have to be making some serious coin to even have that be worth while driving an econobox.
I started a job at Unum as an Operations Technical Analyst, the pay is worth the drive trust me. However, I am hopefully going to be moving closer to Portland here very soon... Might buy a Focus for the DD here soon... Who knows, LOL.
default_smile.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I started a job at Unum as an Operations Technical Analyst, the pay is worth the drive trust me. However, I am hopefully going to be moving closer to Portland here very soon... Might buy a Focus for the DD here soon... Who knows, LOL.
default_smile.png
So why the stop in Augusta?

Mayfire91

Another thread to bring some information and activity to the General Discussion section!

How much do you spend in gas per month with your DD Subaru?

Currently I spend $450 a month, this will probably go up to $650 if not more a month here soon.
I don't know if I could afford that, that's close to my rent haha.

Mayfire91

Honestly a constant 65 ** (cough) ** on the highway gives me 19.8 MPG on the factory MPG reading.

Haha, trust me.. I don't want to spend that, it's just what I do at the moment.
I'm sure. I'm seeing about $13-15 per quarter tank, getting about 300 miles a tank. I assume that's decent

Last edited by a moderator:

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Maybe you should go the speed limit Brian. You'd be surprised how much better you're mpg will be

Busuto05

My sweet spots on the highway are either at 74/75 mph = avg mpg of 24/25 or @ 70 mph = 24/25. Any thing in between sucks and so does less than 65 mph. Go figure. I've had plenty of road time to fig these speeds out lol!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I spend about $400 a month I drive from Auburn to Portland 5 days a week for school. I can usually go 250 miles to a tank and I drive about a 100 miles a day so I gotta fill it every 2 days, which usually cost me anywhere from $40 to $45. It sucks when your spending your whole pay check in gas, it makes it hard to save money for anything else.

BUBSKI

I didn't realize how much I have been spending till now. I spend over 500 a month on fuel. I have to fill up every 2-3 days.

RallyBlue

I wave to hoodscoops
about $450 a month, i drive 140 miles a day monday-friday with one rider......not really sure he likes riding in the winter though, my car is sideways more than straight....hehe
default_cool.png

Latest posts

Back