I-wagons frontier

injulen

That's not true, here I have the large size thumb linking to the full size image:

And by changing just one letter it is now the small size thumb:

And here I took a screenshot of the app showing the different embed code options:

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

That's better! Lol. You should do that all the time!
I usually do. Except the shout box and my previous post was links on purpose just to show the formatting. If I don't embed it other than that its because I have crap signal and got frustrated trying to use tapatalk haha.

i-wagon

Imgur hates me, made an account, uploaded pics, go to open it to share, friggin app closes. But they're hosted now, I'll get on the computer tomorrow and fetch them

i-wagon

AuCEnox.jpg

B36jV8q.jpg

IwDUU4D.jpg

i-wagon

So today was going pretty good. Got all the wiring done and tested, everything hidden very well and clean looking, then I cut some brush hanging in a roadway we use and went to offload out from the truck. Ended up banking in to a tree with the tailgate down.luckily the damage done to the gate only heaved up one of the plastic covers a bit, so after straightening ended cover hid it. Hinges are trashed though. They UN bolt from the gate and truck, so we just took the gate off and removed the hinges until I can source new ones.even though it's all either fixed or minor I'm pretty pissed at myself for losing track of where I was going

i-wagon

Maine autocolor is in the same space as lee Nissan parts, plan on having as rattle can made to do the new hinge parts, and get some gunmetal colored Plasti dip to do the chrome part of the grille and the Frisbee sized badge on front

blmpkn

Pascifist Patriot
You have a welder and metal chop saw?

10' of pipe from Napa is 50$

Flowmaster well say is 80$

Welding wire and gas is 50$

180$ for a rippin exhaust you made yourself.

Nice acquisition! Japanese is the way to go for vehicles.

i-wagon

i'm not real sure what sounds good on these trucks. people suck at making youtube videos. i made several exhaust setups for my imp, the only thing that would be difficult on the frontier is building a y pipe. i could side dump right before the tire to save from bends up over the axle. for now she'll stay stock as far as  exhaust. i'm still kind of adjusting to the fuel mileage (even though the imp guzzled fuel). i can say for sure my next purchases are plasti dip for the chrome in the grille (tomorrow) weathertech floor liners front and rear, and aem dryflow panel filter. all the wiring for the hellas is done, just waiting for a light bar.

i-wagon

Guess who sucks at Plasti dip

<-- that guy. BoughT some anthracite gray to eventually do the chrome part of my grille, figured I'd practice on my Frisbee sized grille badge since out comes of easily, yeah out came out like poop

i-wagon

$110 later, tailgate back on and functioning. Spent more on the rattle can of paint than the hinges themselves. Then I had to have Plasti dip and a pretty red Nissan hat

i-wagon

Started tHe light mount today, so all my buddy has to do is weld it together and measure for one more hole. Then I just need to run power from relay to lights, and ground from lights to chassis

i-wagon

As good as this truck sounds ( even stock) I already miss the rumble., that and my subwoofer are the biggest things. Ride is soooooooo much better it's not funny. So I have the light bar done, hanging in the greenhouse to cure the paint, wiring all done except what will be attached to the bracket. Grill mod coming soon

Latest posts

Back