I-wagons frontier

i-wagon

Pretty sure pd uses the nighthawk and they seem to like them. I had the Sylvania zxe or whatever melt an outer lens (not the projector) on my imp, so those are out. Have to see what napa can get a better price on. Joys of having work connections

i-wagon

Yellow tint showed up yesterday, all the way from Utah in like 3 days. Didn't do anything yet, want to pull the whole assembly out, change bulb and Tony all at once, plus I was busy painting calipers and rotating tires. 4800 miles and the insides of the steers were cupping pretty bad. Yay truck

i-wagon

Lee is doing an alignment Wednesday, be interesting to see how far out it is. Did the yellow tint today with the napa safety lite bulbs. Not quite perfect, but pretty close. The bulbs alone in the imp were pretty yellow, so even better with tint

i-wagon

I'll make sure I write that on the comments for the envelope. It'll be there a couple hours before those guys get started. Also need to tell them not to wash it, she got awful swirly last time. Mother friggers with their dirty wash mitts

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
They use a brush when they wash them ..they should give you the print out from the alignment its supposed to get printed every time with before and after

i-wagon

I'm still going to request it. Inski always gave me one. Depending on rates I may still go to eg for future alignments. The beast needs a bath wicked so i might let them do it. Got a tree job with an arborist buddy tomorrow, my big saw almost doesn't fit in the bed. Saw too large and truck too small

i-wagon

So, Lee put her on the alignment rack, she was way out. They had to order some eccentric bolts to adjust the camber to get the toe back. And they are getting me 2 new tires, without me asking for them.they said day or so to have everything so I only have to come back once

i-wagon

Added anOther layer of yellow film today to darken it up. Even though I ordered the darker stuff from that company, it still looked washed out. Second layer took right care of it. Best part is it only took ten minutes, fog assemblies come out stupor easy

i-wagon

So Lee Fixed my alignment and installed 2 new tires, and gouged the ever living fcuk out of one of my wheels on the process. Had the work done Thursday, washed it today and noticed a 2 inch section of coating missing on one of my lips

i-wagon

Friggin thing has been back more times than my impreza ever did in 7 years. They're having one of them mobile alloy wheel repair dudes come fix it. They didn't question it once they saw it

i-wagon

I don't recall the imp actually having any warranty stuff done. I brought it back for a noise, which we later learned most ej25 s make(I duplicated it for Joel in a rex) and recalls. I never had bad stuff from the factory. But the imp was built in Japan, the fronty was built in Iowa or something. Midwest anyway

i-wagon

So, in cary plt (just south of houlton). decided to finally torque my lugnuts after Lee had done my tires. One of them was just cooked, like, destroyed all the threads on the stud and nut. I'm so done with Lee, I'm not even going to let them fix it, I'm going to get the stud and nut and do it myself. And I'll probably leave my wheel there for them to fix. Not having them break more shit with air gun

injulen

Ugh! Wheel nut torque is definitely a pet peeve of mine. Why can't they stop messing up this isn't rocket science haha.

i-wagon

Just noticed they also wore the finish off the wheel around that lug nut. I'm 110% done with those clowns. Going to find another dealer for warranty work if any is needed. And you are correct, this isn't rocket science. I've done way more work(than I've had them do) to vehicles this new, and never caused that kind of damage in the process. It's rare I damage anything while attempting repairs, even with a tire machine.

Ugh! Wheel nut torque is definitely a pet peeve of mine. Why can't they stop messing up this isn't rocket science haha.
I don't think it was over torqued, it looks like it was threaded on by an air gun wide open

i-wagon

I'm officially at the point where if they still had my car at Lee, I'd do whatever it takes to get it back. I'm so beyond frustrated it isn't funny. Going in tomorrow about the stud and lug(and other wheel). I'm seriously toying with the idea of being rid of this thing already

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Man def sounds like a rough time I'm glad I don't work there anymore ..they used torque sticks when I was there which on not a fan of I hand torqued every car when I was done with them..the 3 guys that were left when I got done all had Ingersoll rand titanium guns that were good for 1000ft.lbs.

Sucks you're having all these problems with it already ..

Latest posts

Back