In before the close!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Yaaayyy I wagon!!! If you need a babysitter let me know! I love babies lol
default_smile.png

Anyone notice that this is near 5000 posts. Has to be one of the fastest growing threads ever.

On another note, I think my Subaru has been neglected lately. Almost 2 months without moving(to my knowledge).

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluffy282

Yeah..... I'm glad my wrx is finally getting some attention. In desperate need of an oil change tho. Maybe I can find time tomorrow to roll around in the dirt.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Conversation with my dad

Dad: "I think we are going to set up a table in the spare room to build models on"

Me: "For cars?"

Dad: "Yeah well we can build anything, cars, helicopters... bazookas...."

Me: "You can build model bazookas?"

Dad: "Yeah you just take a tube out of the package and there, your done." 

Hahaha I just about died and had to share it. 

Subaru related note: My Subaru will be up for sale this fall and I will be in the market for a new Subaru. Kind of excited but at the same time I dont want my car to go
default_frown.gif

cwiggin

Got my o2 sensor replaced yesterday! Got my cel cleared last week and cars still. idleing really low and stalling a week later.

Contemplating maybe trading in the fall.

scoobiesforlife

i know the feeling of not wanting to let a car go. i used to have a 98 outback, i had it for almost 5 years, i lost it due to rust and sold it for 500. now i have a 93 impreza and im going to make this thing last me as long as i friggen can, til rust probably takes it away from me in a few years

i-wagon

That's where I am with 2 vehicles, I put 2 weekends in to rust repair on the blazer, but I'm so tired of working on my forester I don't know if I want to fix it, sell it or pull the running gear and scrap it

Latest posts

Back