In before the close!

scubiecraig

I've heard great things about the s4.  Watch a video, look away... it will automatically pause!  That's so freakin' sweet!  

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I've heard great things about the s4.  Watch a video, look away... it will automatically pause!  That's so freakin' sweet!  
If I move my head up and down the screen will scroll for me. Plus I can wake it up just by talking to it haha. its sooooooo awesome, I could just play with it all day

i-wagon

Guess I'm going to tractor supply, that's what I run in the imp and what's going on the blazer after break in

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Gahhh I want a day off. Working sucks. On a lighter note, 3 days until my birthday!
default_smile.png

Gahhh I want a day off. Working sucks. On a lighter note, 3 days until my birthday!
default_smile.png

Matt

Either I pulled a muscle in my back or I've got one sweet kidney infection brewing. This suckssss

Matt

Just got home actually. Wasn't as bad as the ones ive had before. Went to the bathroom in the hotel and out it came!

scubiecraig

Good Morning everybody!  What a lovely drive in the Subie this morning to work.  Saw 3 subies in a row and waved to them all... none of them waved back! BAHH!

Nikki

Nothing like leaking oil, and having exhausts leaks. Wooohoooo monday. On a good note, my hella's on my lightbar are FINALLY hooked up. This means it's time to adventure in the woods.

Latest posts

Back