In before the close!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Haha sounds good to me. But $3k in body work? Wow...

Also, that sounds like Porsche Racing livery to me!

porsche-911-gt3-rs-black-and-orange-2.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Haha not black... gray but yeah. Wellbim putting new rear quarters on it so that's 500 a piece. Then theres a couple cracks in the rear bumper from drifting into snowbanks so ill probably get a new bumper.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
So I finally got a Wednesday off... Unfortunately its on a night with no meet. So I was wondering if maybe someone wanted to do a mini meet for the auburn area since I haven't gone to a meet all summer.

EllaE

I won't be around this Wednesday, but I'd totally be down!!!! :[  I'm free practically every other night.  I've been in Millinocket most of the summer, but it's been slowing down which means I'll be back around here more, so maybe we could do something Suby related on a night you're free that's not a Wednesday!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I won't be around this Wednesday, but I'd totally be down!!!! :[ I'm free practically every other night. I've been in Millinocket most of the summer, but it's been slowing down which means I'll be back around here more, so maybe we could do something Suby related on a night you're free that's not a Wednesday!
maybe Thursday?
default_smile.png

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'd be down with an unsanctioned mini meet up sometime some place. I'd love to start putting faces to names.
come to auburn thursday idk where we are meeting. The only person I know going is Nikki and her son. Aww poo Ella
default_frown.gif
but yeah anyway your Welcome to come. Maybe some place outside.

EllaE

Okay good
default_smile.png
oh guess what! We are gunna be twins soon only ill have a wagon haha. My dad is giving me his 02 rex, well not giving im buying it off him.
I SAW THAT.  I'm so excited!  Except yours is gonna be 938794982742347298347 times better than mine hahahaha :]

i-wagon

Long day, glad the scooby has a good sound system, I was blasting combichrist the whole way home (rocker smiley). Unrelated, baby was a little grumpy earlier, my gf said to try singing to her, and the ONLY song I could think of was space oddity.... Close enough I guess

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Long day, glad the scooby has a good sound system, I was blasting combichrist the whole way home (rocker smiley). Unrelated, baby was a little grumpy earlier, my gf said to try singing to her, and the ONLY song I could think of was space oddity.... Close enough I guess
My dad use to sing to me all the time. You are my sunshine was my favorite
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back