In before the close!

Will be driving south to Saco today. Patriot has a 2014 BRZ in swp and a 2013 in ssm. The only colors I don't want are wrb and the red color. 

SoMeWRX

Ahemmmm. Someone we know does Matt hahaha. Bryan if you want me to review your numbers and contract I can. I have done a few subarus lately and a BRZ. I run a car buying proxy business.

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
Got my fmic and hks ssqv mounted up last night .. still have some trimming to do on the bumper but that will be done tomorrow on my day off .. just didn't feel like waiting anymore lol

Matt

Frs that just came in comes with a carbon fiber hood. Prob fake though since it's already scratched.

agedubad.jpg
7y8asazy.jpg

Yeah, that's a vinyl covered hood. Who thinks a 18" wide black racing stripe would look good on one of these?

Have yet to drive the Impreza since I got the BRZ. Making a trip to bangor in the Impreza. Can't get the new car all dirty, not to mention I don't think a trans would fit in the brz.

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

Car hasn't seen a wash in 1+ month! I need to give it some TLC/winter prep soon too! If only

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

i-wagon

^ doing that to the imp after I warm up. Changed oil on a '12 z71 half ton, '11 murano and my imp today, getting cold, need to heat the garage. And why do rtv, never size and dielectric grease always vanish right when you need them, but appear after you buy more?

Latest posts

Back