In before the close!

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Guy got pulled over in a truck earlier. Same deal. Scarborough police are being overly sensitive to anything modified lately
They've been that way since I can remember. I stopped driving through there unless I absolutely had to in 2004 specifically because of their dicki$hne$$.
After never being pulled over anywhere for anything, they decide to be the ones to pull me over and nitpick my car (2002 GTI with a chip tune and tint only at the time). Let me go without a warning. Kinda the same attitude as lisbon falls and veazie. Nanny police on a witch hunt.

Last edited by a moderator:

i-wagon

I've driven by plenty of them in Scarborough, too many lights, tint and rumble but I always start to be extra cautious at the town line

SUBARUDE

swap coils on 2 and 4, if the misfire follows it, you have a bad coil
You have to remember who allys dad is
default_smile.png

i-wagon

i just talked to him earlier. after i found a missing bolt in my swaybar bushing bracket. thought i heard a clunk and ping the other day. found the threaded part one the body was stripped after i wound a skid plate bolt through it and it didn't tighten. one trip to tractor supply later i got a nut on the backside. "FRIG IT good 'nuff" got my mini pulling tractor out. fresh rotella in that today and readjusting wheelie bars monday

Marino

I <3 BOOST
I have to say, after seeing the 2015 WRX in person, I am definitely a fan of it. Took a while to grow on me but really liking all the improvements Subaru has done

DSCN1924_zps0d45259b.jpg

I'm checking out a launch edition STi on Monday. I stopped by the dealership to see if they had got it in yet and it was being cleaned and checked over.

I'm checking out a launch edition STi on Monday. I stopped by the dealership to see if they had got it in yet and it was being cleaned and checked over. I actually ended up talking to the owner. Maybe I'll get a chance to drive it, or a 6-speed WRX.

i-wagon

Roads are wicked bad. Hit a heave earlier I thought was going to blow all my struts. Then I noticed the seam sealer along the top of my strut mount is cracked. Is that like bad juju or just mileage associated

Last edited by a moderator:
I would jack the front and see if the metal around the strut mount moves there.

Finally swapped out front struts on the impreza, I put everything back like it was but the alignment was whacked.

Vecken

ah so just the opposite of what i want. i also love the idea of a torque focused low boost super charger, the NA SOHC 2.5's are just gutless, but its not worth a full swap.

Latest posts

Back