In before the close!

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Kind of funny, I've been meaning to find out the best way to remove tail light tint. 

Today I was removing a bunch of stickers on my RS. One sticker was on the wing so I sprayed goof off after I peeled it to take the sticky residue off.

I wipe it off and a couple minutes later I walk around the car and see this!! 

3ZCbz3cl.jpg

A little bit had dripped down and stripped some of that tint off. It works awesome! Nice!!

XS5jagQl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

injulen

Nice! Tinted tails are definitely not my thing. When I took stickers off the impreza I had great results using denatured alcohol to get rid of the gunk.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
goof off will remove paint, especially clear coat.. watch out! haha...

goo-gone however, is safe to use to remove stickers etc....

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Nice! Tinted tails are definitely not my thing. When I took stickers off the impreza I had great results using denatured alcohol to get rid of the gunk.
I completely agree, and its also just another excuse for a cop to pull you over

goof off will remove paint, especially clear coat.. watch out! haha...

goo-gone however, is safe to use to remove stickers etc....
yikes! I made sure to wash the whole car real good once i was finished

i-wagon

Mother in law left all her tranny fluid on the ground the other day... apparently the 5eat is pretty tough though, she's still kicking, one radiator and some tranny lines later

injulen

I think of this thread as an alternative shoutbox. Its a pain to see the shoutbox on mobile so I post in here instead sometimes.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i hate awd vehicles sometimes. just got a nice bubble in the sidewall belt....luckily tire rack can shave tires so i only need to buy 1 tire instead of all 4! i just purchased 4 new tires last year!!

i hate awd vehicles sometimes. just got a nice bubble in the sidewall belt....luckily tire rack can shave tires so i only need to buy 1 tire instead of all 4! i just purchased 4 new tires last year!!
Huge bubble? I had small ones on the impreza that lasted 2 years.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
i corner hard at times and would rather be safe than sorry. the bubble is closer to the tread than the rim

Last edited by a moderator:

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
Good to know tire rack can shave tires. Anyone know of any place in maine that can?

Latest posts

Back