In before the close!

toddcinpittston

slow hooning
How primitive are you looking to get haha?  I accidentally booked a site in Ossipee at Bearcamp River Campground, and it was preeeeeetty back woods.  Don't let the photos fool you, there was nothing going on in the sites.  They told us to take our pic when we got there, since there was nothing.  It was really nice though, the dog got to run around and do whatever, and noise wasn't an issue.  That's a little out of the way, though.
I was thinking one of those empty tent symbols on the Gazetteer. Instead however, we're going to lawn camp at Fluffy's place.

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
To start, go back to using regular gas and thanking my lucky stars for having a car without an apt-to-go-boom turbo. 

But in all honesty, not much at least in the near future. I'd like to get some better wheels, that chrome looks tacky. Mesh grille with some nice driving lights, maybe some nice coilovers, exhaust? I'm not really sure. I'm sure i'll think of things as time goes on.
You lucked out with that car.... Didn't explode like the rest of them do.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Taking dads WRX to school tomorrow for the first time... kinda nervous for the parking lot mayhem 
default_unsure.png

Flipswitch

Lgt go pop I believe because the oil screen gets clogged and pops the turbo which sends metal bits into the motor.
Thanks Matt

As much as I like the idea of the LGT I don't like the whole exploding turbo metal chunks into the engine bit

JoeBalz

2005 LGT's suck.
The VF40 was just a huge mistake by Subaru in my opinion. While it was fun, I'm pretty relieved to be driving a NA vehicle that better suits my needs. Also, kinda cool that I got it the day before my 21st, happy birthday to me! 
default_additional_party.gif

Latest posts

Back