July 2013 Meet-Jimmy the Greeks

Matt

Typically Portland meets have been averaging 20+ plus so we figured it would be a safe bet to reserve the room. Guess not! Ill be at the bar

Meyagi

I'm a hack
flakey people are flakes. im surprised theres no interest, that's a awesome place

Matt

It's happening regardless. I just don't see the normal amount of people attending so I'm not covering the difference when we don't reach 250!!!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
I'm just not for sure yet. Sometimes when I ask for days off my boss says no but then when he writes the schedule he gives me them off so I wont know till either today or tomorrow. I just said no just in case. I would love to go, I try and go to every meet, I haven't missed one in a long time. 

Alura

Like i said to you earlier, mike and i will be there, I just will be pretty late because I'm working. But its like an 8 minute drive so I'll be there as soon as I get out of the hospital!

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Yeah I cant make it guys... sorry
default_frown.gif

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I'm always a wild card because I'm in NH for work a lot. I went to NH on friday so I don't think I'll have to make a trip this week... so, I'm a probably.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Yo who's all going? I'm going to try to make it, I don't want poor Matty Matt to drink all alone...

WashmyScooby

I have to work until 7ish, but I'll swing in on my way home and have a beer!

Edit : I forgot I'm the boss! I'll be there around 6ish.

Last edited by a moderator:

blehhh

I'll be there. I think I'm selling a transmission mount to Spiller...?

Looking at the menu right now was a bad idea; I want everything on here.

Latest posts

Back