MS March 2010 Group Meet

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
everyone minus nategr8ns
default_smile.png
Don`t you know you must be 21 or older to drive an STI
default_smile.png

Nicklepage1010

Birthday party at Evergreen where everyone gets a 2010 STI?
Just a thought
default_smile.png
^^Fixed =P

I think the nametag thing is a good idea...i kinda felt like the odd man out, good thing i went with jarrid (Subydoored)

GClark

Little sneek peak. There will be another BBQ for our 2 year Bday. Its planned for April 18th. It will NOT be taking place of our regular monthly meet. There will still be a meet planned for the second wed of April, and it will be in Augusta. Location to be determined at this point.
BROBROBRO. Not even cool. I'm leaving from Utah on April 21st. :SUPERUNAMUSED: I'm returning your shift knob...

Smiththers

id love a name tag. only way anyone knew me last time was cuz i was wearing my work shirt, and only those who knew of portland tint knew who i was lol. i dont intend on wearing that thing around all the time..

Nate

Founding Father
Heres an idea: How about everyone get more social, and go I-N-T-R-O-D-U-C-E themselves. I know, its a new concept.
default_banana.gif

Mark

because no one wants to admit they have no idea who people are when they interact with them on a daily basis

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
We come to these meets because we all love our subies. So it`s not like walking into a room of people and wondering whether you have anything in common, just walk up to a member and start talking cars. We are a diverse and open group and welcome all. Don`t be bashful. I was at our 1st meet in June 08 where there was 10-12 guys. I am sure some of the yougins thought what is this old fart doing here:lol:, but that doesn`t matter if you have cars in your blood.
default_banana.gif

Latest posts

Back