MS March 2010 Group Meet

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Another good meet where like minded guys/ gals can share their love for subies.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Smiththers

had a great time talkin with people, wish it wasnt so damn cold out though, woulda stayed outside longer and talked some more....

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
I don`t think the name tag idea will work. I think it would be better once we are all seated to have one of our leaders stand up annouce their screen name and everone else follow suit says the MAINIAC.
default_biggrin.png

Mark

yeah the problem it only works well in certain environments. the gridiron meets are awesome for this because we have our own room. in PPC we were kind right in the middle

2point5RS_Dan

HATER DAN
I don`t think the name tag idea will work. I think it would be better once we are all seated to have one of our leaders stand up annouce their screen name and everone else follow suit says the MAINIAC.
default_biggrin.png
*stands up from chair in the circle*

Hi, my name is Dan. I'm a subyholic

Hi Dan

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
BBQ2.gifATTACH]2745[/ATTACH]Hey our 2nd anniversary is coming up on April 4th. Are there any plans ? The 1st one was great and I am not just saying that because I won the raffle worth $250 of Subie stuff. And if WRXNATE is cooking again I`ll contribute a set of BBQ untensils so he doesn`t burn the hair off his hands again.

Nate

Founding Father
Little sneek peak. There will be another BBQ for our 2 year Bday. Its planned for April 18th. It will NOT be taking place of our regular monthly meet. There will still be a meet planned for the second wed of April, and it will be in Augusta. Location to be determined at this point.

Latest posts

Back