M/S January 2012 Meet

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I tried looking up the other Five Guys, but had no luck. I was hoping to see a "Coming Soon" sign
default_frown.gif

Five Guys FAILS at alphabetizing:

Alabama | Arkansas | Arizona | British Columbia | California | Colorado | Connecticut | District of Columbia | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Iowa | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Massachusetts | Maryland | Maine | Michigan | Minnesota | Missouri | Mississippi | Montana | North Carolina | North Dakota | Nebraska | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | Nevada | New York | Ohio | Oklahoma | Ontario | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Virginia | Vermont | Washington | Wisconsin | West Virginia

If you change it to state tabbreviations then it would be alphabatized.

K

Kati

If you change it to state tabbreviations then it would be alphabatized.
Smart thinkin'! I would have never thought of that!

Darn guys. We really wanted to make it to this one, but we have doctors appointments that day. Nothing bad, just check ups.

We hope to see you at the February Lewiston/ Auburn meet or or the March Augusta meet if I am not in the hospital giving birth then!!

02 WRX Chris

Work till 8 so I may be down if yall are still gonna be there. I know ya'll are eating at 6:30 and I probably wouldnt get down there till about 8:30. Ill text one of you when I get out and see whats going down.

RabbitWRX

Me and the wife will be there. It will be great to meet everyone. Will Mainely Subaru decals be available at this event?

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
I am going. I might even park on the top floor of the garage instead of the street this time
default_additional_greedy.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Just a reminder. BRING CASH!!!!

You can only pay with cash at the parking garage. If you don't have cash they make you back up a line of 10 cars, walk to the ATM across the street. Then pay.

BRING CASH YO.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Im down for cruising with you. I usually drive by myself and idk where the parking garage is haha so we could meet up somewhere in Auburn.

02 WRX Chris

Switched shifts so I can make this!! Ill be there around 6!

Matt

That is truly amazing!!!! Bring you're gf. My wife will need someone to talk to. Hands off the other blonde I'm bringing to!!!!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Hey guys, I'm out. My aunt has fallen ill. If you are all still there when we leave the hospital I'll stop in.

Cheers

P.

Latest posts

Back