MainelySubarus Second Anniversary Meet & BBQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Ok guys. See you all tomorrow! With mother nature maybe keeping outside festivities to a minimum, I would start showing up around 10:30 or later. We should be firing up the grill around 11:00.
Hey Nate who will be the the one to open up tomorrow Joel ? and what time / I was going to get there around 9.

inski

I'll be leaving Naples around 10. Call me if you want to tag team them twisties nearish the A-river after9am. this post will self destruct in t-minus 13 hours...

Last edited by a moderator:

Evan

Any word on the vendors? will they still be coming to this event?
i plan on putting some business cards on a table somewhere. does that count?

i'm trying to figure out if i want to bring more than JUST my camera. theres a 90% chance i wont have use for more than just the one lens. i'll be there around 11.

Stein

Stein
I'll be arriving at around 10:30.

Who else is coming from the south around that time? I'm leaving Yarmouth at 9:50ish, if there's anyone going to be there around the same time let me know (pm me a phone number).

Ryan

Are we gonna be able to purchase parts? I need a PCV valve and it would be super convenient if so
default_biggrin.png

Fozzy

I'll be arriving at around 10:30.Who else is coming from the south around that time? I'm leaving Yarmouth at 9:50ish, if there's anyone going to be there around the same time let me know (pm me a phone number).
yeah man ill be there about 1030 also with OBS Chris in his audi

jcovey2.5

Really last minuet, but my ride up didnt work out...
default_biggrin.png

Can i hitch a ride from someone driving by me? (114 and 22 in Gorham) my cell is 653-2630

Please and thank you's!!!!

Evan

I'll be arriving at around 10:30.Who else is coming from the south around that time? I'm leaving Yarmouth at 9:50ish, if there's anyone going to be there around the same time let me know (pm me a phone number).
i'll be leaving from cumberland at around 9:30-10 as well. i take 95 up though, if you want to come through cumberland and meet me at my house on main st we can go up from here.

Stein

Stein
i'll be leaving from cumberland at around 9:30-10 as well. i take 95 up though, if you want to come through cumberland and meet me at my house on main st we can go up from here.
Thanks, but I'm going to be taking 231 up there with my mom (she's gotta be in Lewiston today too, can she do a test drive when the dealership is technically closed?)

Such a fun drive she gets to take to work every day
default_biggrin.png

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
Hey guys. I am sitting in Atlanta waiting for a flight. Soooooo.....

Probably not making this one =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back