Marino's WRB 2005 WRX!

Visonik

I love the look of the license plate relocation. I've been debating getting a relocater for my car. I'd have to shave the front bumper where it mounts now though, it'd look so clean.

Marino

I <3 BOOST
I finally bought something that I have wanted for a VERY long time
default_smile.png
Came in today...

Any guesses? Pics tomorrow, ran out of daylight tonight.

PhWdawLl.jpg

Marino

I <3 BOOST
update!

So I recently picked up an STi intercooler off HR radness on here. I wasn't really planning on buying an IC for a while but when I saw the price I had to buy it. I actually straightened out all the bent fins (it wasn't too bad to begin with)
default_additional_sillylol.gif
 before/after:

TKsDN3a.jpg

VrZxDbh.jpg

I still need to figure out exactly what hoses/Y pipe I am going to need, so I most likely won't install it for awhile. we'll see.

I also got, which came in today, a Cobb sf intake and a Perrin aftamaf hose. Was too excited when it came so I didn't take any pictures out of the box. But here it is on the car:

aPpBTwW.jpg

I just took it for a spin and it sounds AMAZING. turbo is much louder and I absolutely love the sound it makes. I can also hear the BPV which is very cool too. Kind of wishing I got a black post maf hose though. Eventually I'd like to go with an all red theme in my engine bay so who knows.

But ya! Man I spend all my money on my subies 
default_additional_joker.gif

default_additional_bricks.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
love the way an intake makes it sound just cant beat it 

the sti intercooler will def help it make more power 
I love it
default_additional_sillylol.gif

yeah my long term goal is to upgrade to at least a 16g, with supporting mods. So this IC was definitely on list of things to get

xxnightraven73x

^who i am ...what i say --->
my 20g will be coming off before too long and going up for sale probably cheap lol 

Last edited by a moderator:

Marino

I <3 BOOST
Re-tune for the intake?
As far as I understand the Cobb intake is one of, if not, the only intake that does not require a tune. The map notes on Cobb's website says you can use either the stock box or their intake. I'm sure it would still benefit with a tune though

Visonik

As far as I understand the Cobb intake is one of, if not, the only intake that does not require a tune. The map notes on Cobb's website says you can use either the stock box or their intake. I'm sure it would still benefit with a tune though
In one of Unabomber's threads on NASIOC, he lists another one I believe. But yes, you don't need a tune for the cobb. I hear it uses witch craft and sorcery.

Latest posts

Back