MS August Meet 2011

fattie

fat kid
fattie and the brat will be there as long as it doesn't blow up between now and then. already told my boss I want to be done early that day.

If anyone decides to go up through Bath and head up route 1 and what not, ie a back way. let me know because I will be doing the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
If anyone decides to go up through Bath and head up route 1 and what not, ie a back way. let me know because I will be doing the same.
That sounds like fun. If I end up taking my RS (parked at my Mother's in Harpswell) I might run with you.

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Count me in. I don't know if shorty will go hes on vacation all week so hopefully he will. I gotta work till 5 then I'll head up. Possibly bringing my man. so me + 1 and maybe dad.

P.S. are the new shirts in?

96H6

I am in. My car might be all together by then too. Maybe someone has some front markers to bring for me?! I have moneys or maybe I could trade the white hood scoop and vents I have

GClark

Clean up on aisle 12!

After everyone (admins included) approved of the date change, we went ahead and pushed the meet a week back. We dropped the ball on planning the August meet, so it was deemed necessary to give the club another week to prepare. Next month's meet will be back on schedule.

As a moderator, we can not add a banner to the website, that's for admins. Your post was deleted because it violated our rules. This thread is for people to rsvp in, a discussion thread about meets can be made in the OT section, if anyone feels it necessary. Please keep this thread on topic.

Sorry if the date change inconvenienced anyone, looking forward to seeing everyone in a week,

-Your Friendly Neighborhood Mainely Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:

WRB96IMPREZA

YouTube Moderator
Me + shorty + my BF. Just letting you know for a final I wasn't sure about who exactally was coming for sure before. But its me + 2.

Stein

Stein
I don't think I'm in...

unless somebody wants me to deliver one of the parts I have for sale
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back