MS August Meet 2011

Ray

The Northernah'
ill be + erics wrx, kennys lifted obs, spiller, and possibly 2 other RS'

Last edited by a moderator:

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
If mid-coast people are down we can meet at J&S Oil in Topsham (right next to I295) and caravan up to Augusta...

K

Kati

you would probably wanna meet at 5:50 or shall I say leave from there, to give you time to get to Augusta and be there by 6:30 to hang out and talk/ swap parts before heading in.

I am soooo excited! I have had their menu up for days and I can NOT pick just one thing!!!!

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
you would probably wanna meet at 5:50 or shall I say leave from there, to give you time to get to Augusta and be there by 6:30 to hang out and talk/ swap parts before heading in.

I am soooo excited! I have had their menu up for days and I can NOT pick just one thing!!!!
Exactly what she said.

Stein

Stein
I just built a pizza, just need to wait for my brother to have free time so he can figure out what he wants.

K

Kati

can you find out if we can do separate checks atleast and if gratuity is going to be included please. This will help me plan cautiously with my money. Thanks

Stein

Stein
Stein: 9" Pizza on White, garlic cream sauce, feta cheese, caramelized onion, spinach, broccoli.

Sam: 9" Philly Cheese Steak Artisan Pizza, add Caramelized Onions.

Ray

The Northernah'
Ray: 12" pepperoni pizza

simple and delicious

Last edited by a moderator:

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Sorry, but we are still going to order there. Who the hell knows what I'll be in the mood for that night!? I may want one thing now, and then not be up for it, that night, so they will have to just do their best. We are after all paying them!! Lol Maybe I am just being pissy, it was a long day.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
I'm a maybe on this.. pencil me in for now, unless I pick up another clinical at StMary's that night.... and fack him, I'll order when I get there.. if I make it..
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back