MS August 2010 meet. Heidi's Deli Auburn

Ryan

Couldn't make it tonight
default_smile.png

inski

Yeah I forgot all about it. I didnt have money for eats but its nice enough evening to hang out oogling at cars.

Matt

hahah no f-ing way...dump truck doing donuts....lol i really gotta try to make a meet sometime....

K

Kati

super cute pictures!! I am super happy cause I got to run with the big dogs tonight! Anyone who didn't make it..... I got my drivers license on 7/7 (late bloomer- never had a need for it). I felt more like an individual and less like a plus 1 tonight! It felt great! It was so good to meet up with people but let's try to remember to introduce ourselves at the next meet cause at the end of the night people go, "who was that, was that so-in-so?"

lambert did you show up and then leave super early? I hope everything was okay!

LET'S GET SEPTEMBER'S MEET PLANNED AT A REASONABLE TIME, and for everyone with work schedules or needs time off in advance--- IT IS THE 2ND WEDNESDAY of each month and has been that way for a few years. So NO excuses! LOL

K

Kati

the tables could have EASILY been moved to fit together, all we had to do was be proactive and say "hey let's move the tables together" LMAO

LGHT SBR

Sorry I missed the meet...I didn't get done with work till later, maybe next month!

Hey I tagged this STI last month in the Maine Mall lot near Longhorn. Were you already a member?

h0fnl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back