MS December Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristof

Banned
They are called floaters ... it's they're job to cover different stores. Rite Aid has them, trust me.
then you should know how difficult they are to get and that if she dosent work one day that's 12 hours of pay she looses and cant work another day instead because th other pharmacist needs her hours too. no way a ms meet is worth loosing 720 dollars

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
then you should know how difficult they are to get and that if she dosent work one day that's 12 hours of pay she looses and cant work another day instead because th other pharmacist needs her hours too. no way a ms meet is worth loosing 720 dollars
Must be nice:rolleyes:

Kristof

Banned
Because they've always been on Wednesdays.
i understand that i just dont inderstand how more people are available to drive all over the state on a wednesday as opposed to a friday or saturday that's all. every other normal group i have ever belonged too with people that were all spread out met on weekend nights

Fozzy

we're everything but normal
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Tyler

Uh, I never said it was ... but they can't be that hard to get. We get them all the time
default_biggrin.png
Maybe they just don't like working at her store
default_confused.gif

Oh and one reason they aren't on Fridays is exactly what you pointed out. MORE PEOPLE ARE AVAILABLE ON FRIDAYS, INCLUDING PEOPLE NOT IN THE CLUB, WHICH MEANS THE RESTAURANT WILL BE BUSIER, WHICH MEANS IT WILL TAKE EVEN LONGER TO GET OUR FOOD. It would SUCK to do it on a Friday. End of story. Stop crying and either find a way to make it ... or don't
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:

stiXXX

kristoff is "Special", be niiice to him or he'll wet himself. Here. Now.

Sadly, (but not surprisingly!) still doesn't grasp the BABYSITTER Concept.

His wife pays the mortgage, (read: Is gainfully employed) unlike him-he "plays online poker"
default_confused.gif
to "pay his bills".

As to his crying, he's been the resident crybaby since his first (embarrassing) day here.

(In fact, if he persists wasting bandwidth, I'm going to nominate him for MS2009's "Pissant of the Year"!)
default_biggrin.png

That said, we'll see him when he discovers in-law sitters or some other useful (but foreign) concept.

As to "loosing" (sic) LOSING $720.. (gross, not net!) well,

nobody asked her to go...
default_biggrin.png

... And AGAIN, krissy, GET A SPELL-CHECK.

You post like an illiterate six year old. Bless your heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

SUBARUDE

kristoff is "Special", be niiice to him or he'll wet himself. Here. Now.Sadly, (but not surprisingly!) still doesn't grasp the BABYSITTER Concept.

His wife pays the mortgage, (read: Is gainfully employed) unlike him-he "plays online poker"
default_biggrin.png
to "pay his bills".

As to his crying, he's been the resident crybaby since his first (embarrassing) day here.

(In fact, if he persists wasting bandwidth, I'm going to nominate him for MS2009's "Pissant of the Year"!)
default_biggrin.png

That said, we'll see him when he discovers in-law sitters or some other useful (but foreign) concept.

As to "loosing" (sic) LOSING $720.. (gross, not net!) well,

nobody asked her to go...
default_biggrin.png

... And AGAIN, krissy, GET A SPELL-CHECK.

You post like an illiterate six year old. Bless your heart.
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back