MS December Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Founding Father
Another one bites the dust.......
default_additional_iam.gif

-----Added 12/9/2009 at 02:24:49-----

But, but, but....... Think of all the children.

Plow guy got stuck sideways in the yard blocking the wife and I in. Great way to start the winter.

Hope everybody has a safe drive.

Stein

Stein
that sucks
default_additional_iam.gif

Our plow guy has RWD I believe, unless its part-time. His rear wheels spin when he backs up on the first and second runs.

Nate

Founding Father
Im just really dissapointed. I totally understand why people didnt come. But it was a failure for the toys-for-tots campaign. I mean we didnt even have the 50/50 drawing. I think I will be taking some club money to go shopping.

AiRX

Im just really dissapointed. I totally understand why people didnt come. But it was a failure for the toys-for-tots campaign. I mean we didnt even have the 50/50 drawing. I think I will be taking some club money to go shopping.
Is there any other place that Mainely Subarus has a donation bin for Toys For Tots?

SUBARUDE

we were there for a little bit but had to run down to portsmouth to pick up snows for my mothers car
default_smile.png

K

Kati

Nate, I wish we coulda' been there, it's almost as if adding our names on the list jinxed us! LOL

I am so sorry the turn out wasn't as plentiful, I am relieved that I got our Toys for Tots in to you during the last meet.

Thank you for helping with the donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back