MS December Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1OJU

I know im new to the forum, but count me in if its okay. i wont join you for dinner, but i will go and meet everyone there to introduce myself
default_smile.png
im having work done on monday, so hopefully the car wont run into any issues!

i-wagon

i might show for the meet, but not stay for food. need to pay for class A instruction permit....and don't get re-imbursed till i get the license, so no spare money for food

Tyler

Only because you've bailed on all the meets I've gone to
default_smile.png
Sorry I'm super busy and can't make it to every meet you go to ... it was nice being in high school, although I never thought it was
default_mad.gif

Stein

Stein
Sorry I'm super busy and can't make it to every meet you go to ... it was nice being in high school, although I never thought it was
default_smile.png
yeah except that my wednesdays are usually too busy to go to the meet anyway.

GoiN'PoSTaL

and I too, as well.. someones gotta give eric a ride home when his jdmYO mobile breaks down
default_additional_ranting.gif
hmm if it breaks down i know where there is a blue wagon (with new head gaskets) parked that i can steal parts off of
default_smile.png

Meyagi

I'm a hack
hmm if it breaks down i know where there is a blue wagon (with new head gaskets) parked that i can steal parts off of
default_additional_ranting.gif
and for $2500 you can take anything you want from it
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Nate

Founding Father
i will be there
Sweet. Plus 1 I assume?

-----Added 12/5/2009 at 06:01:33-----

Bump for making this a big turn out folks.

If you can bring along some new unwrapped toys for the Toys-for-Tots campaign. We all did so well with the food drive, I'm hoping we can do even better with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back