MS October Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter

Administrator
default_additional_sillylol.gif

twas a good, but short, drive. the forester is sick gabe, i was able to keep up with you though when i wasn't being chicken and finally floored it
default_frown.gif
we should run em sometime
default_smile.png
my fuzbuster was going nuts, so i was really reluctant to play too much. lots of false radar in that corridor.

i have internet in my new house now
default_smile.png
The k band was from all the construction signs.

Stein

Stein
Actually if the interference is bad enough his gun would just be throwing him errors. I don't know how much K it takes to throw off your average K gun though. Probably more than is possible to emit from road signs.

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
The k band was from all the construction signs.
not only that, but they've put guns on the back of every one of the "speed limit 45mph" signs up and down the interstate all the way up to old town. some of them have cameras on the back side of them, so beware.

Stein

Stein
not only that, but they've put guns on the back of every one of the "speed limit 45mph" signs up and down the interstate all the way up to old town. some of them have cameras on the back side of them, so beware.
I think that may be a warning. I remember hearing about some toll booths that give off radar simply as a warning to people who may be going too fast. I don't know if they ticket off of this though.

SUBARUDE

i wouldn't be bragging to much that you can keep up with me since you have a bigger turbo a better tune and i think even a lighter car so that doesn't say much for your car.oh and the tune is probably why you would see slag,fuel,oil etc coming out the back of my car cause all i am running for a tune is a cobb base map

default_rolleyes.gif

twas a good, but short, drive. the forester is sick gabe, i was able to keep up with you though when i wasn't being chicken and finally floored it
default_wink.png
we should run em sometime
default_additional_bump.gif
my fuzbuster was going nuts, so i was really reluctant to play too much. lots of false radar in that corridor.

i have internet in my new house now
default_additional_bump.gif

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
i wouldn't be bragging to much that you can keep up with me since you have a bigger turbo a better tune and i think even a lighter car so that doesn't say much for your car.oh and the tune is probably why you would see slag,fuel,oil etc coming out the back of my car cause all i am running for a tune is a cobb base map
lol not bragging, i was being a chicken and trying not to floor it. just saying your car is nice. there was too much radar, can't tell between the fuz and signage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back