MS October Meet 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Founding Father
how many time do i have to tell you i go to more mainely subaru stuff then you and carter put together
default_frown.gif

hahaha. come on now.

you might be right though..... thanks for bringing down our average carter.

Nate

Founding Father
not me.... im always there unless im doing more important things.... like saving lives (aka working). haha

MikeD

N/A All The Way!!
Sorry I missed out guys...wife was feeling very pregnant tonight and I don't want to leave her at the house like that. Hope everyone had a good time!

Shorty

Evergreen Auto Spa
It was a great meet. Good food, service and company. The drive home didn't take too long
default_additional_unamused.gif

I was closing in on this lowered Forester when all of a sudden it sounded like thunder and it blasted off like I slammed on my brakes. Gabe, the TOXIC is ridiculous.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
It was a great meet. Good food, service and company. The drive home didn't take too long
default_additional_unamused.gif

I was closing in on this lowered Forester when all of a sudden it sounded like thunder and it blasted off like I slammed on my brakes. Gabe, the TOXIC is ridiculous.
:lol:Yes it is

Ray

The Northernah'
default_wink.png

I know the feeling
default_biggrin.png

RyanR

///|||\\\|||///|||\\&#092
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png

twas a good, but short, drive. the forester is sick gabe, i was able to keep up with you though when i wasn't being chicken and finally floored it
default_wink.png
we should run em sometime
default_wink.png
my fuzbuster was going nuts, so i was really reluctant to play too much. lots of false radar in that corridor.

i have internet in my new house now
default_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back