MS September Meet '11

GMan

I was thinking people coming down from the Augusta area could meet up in the Flag Ship cinema parking lot in Lewiston and then from there get on the turnpike. I'm not sure of what time to leave the parking lot but I know from my house it takes about 1 hour or so just to get to the off ramp.
Meeting at Flagship would work for me. By the way. How are you likin that WRX?

K

Kati

I am ready for some big, fat, greasy burgers, and still undecided on full regular fries or half cajun. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Five Guys!!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I am ready for some big, fat, greasy burgers, and still undecided on full regular fries or half cajun. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Five Guys!!!!
I didn't know you guys were going. Awesome.

K

Kati

weird, I replied here, but it's gone. Anyway, we are "maybes". We have to get up the next morning at 5am, so if we do go, we may skip out a few minutes early to try and get some rest. I haven't been to Five Guys in almost a year!!

Zach

Meeting at Flagship would work for me. By the way. How are you likin that WRX?
I'm having a blast with it!!! Only wish my wallet was bigger
default_dry.png

By the way what do you think would be a good time to leave the parking lot? It takes me 40mins to get to Portland going normal speeds

Last edited by a moderator:

GMan

I'm having a blast with it!!! Only wish my wallet was bigger
default_dry.png

By the way what do you think would be a good time to leave the parking lot? It takes me 40mins to get to Portland going normal speeds
I would leave at five. Better to get there a little early. Glad it's running smoothly.

Last edited by a moderator:

02 WRX Chris

I work till 8, I could swing by after work if yall are still kicking around. There is no way I can get out early, but its in portland so its close.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
^^ prolly be some of us still kicking around the parking garage talking about subarus at 8.00.

Zach

Thought I was going to be able to make it but I just set up an appt. for my car tomorrow at 4:30pm I don't know how long it will take but if it gets done pretty quick I'll see if I can make it down.

02 WRX Chris

ill shoot some text down that way when I get out of work and see whos still kicking around.

Latest posts

Back