MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Is this your project car Phil
default_additional_iam.gif
default_biggrin.png

jethonda2.jpg

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Looks awesome!!! How did you change the start up screen and etc. on your GPS? I have a Nuvi as well, and would love to make some changes!!

Stein

Stein
Looks awesome!!! How did you change the start up screen and etc. on your GPS? I have a Nuvi as well, and would love to make some changes!!
On my TomTom One, and I'm just assuming this is the same way, there is just a .BMP image in the root folder. Back that up and write a new on over it.

TheNailman

Warcock
little different. connect your nuvi to your computer, open it like a external drive through my computer, then open the "jpeg" folder, then drag n drop pics in there.

then open you nuvi once its disconnected, go into settings, photo viewer, then choose the picture you want, and set as load screen. done and done

TheNailman

Warcock
Well, Just pulled the trigger on some RCE Yellows. . .. .only one more part left to buy then the whole brake & suspension system is getting swapped out.

Up for sale next month:

07 wrx 4pot front brake calipers

05 wrx rear calipers

DBA 4000 wrx front and rear rotors. slotted front, slotted and drilled rears. 75% life remaining.

spt pink springs

shot 04 sti struts

greenstuff pads. 50% life left. . .. 06/07 wrx front, 05 wrx rear

Tyler

How much for rear STi struts? All I really need are the tophats for the rears ... how much for thosE?
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back