Nailman's Ride

TheNailman

Warcock
hey WTF!!!!! these are the new winter duds??? still getting the prodrives PCed?
the black prodrives sold about 3 months ago. still have all the others though. the only ones im keeping are the 04 bbs's and the konig's. everything else is getting sold off. . .

Nate

Founding Father
OMG.... i meant bbs's not prodirves. and i know we talked about this already i just didnt realize you mean 04 bbs wheels. i was all confused.

TheNailman

Warcock
oh. . . yea. i need to find a good color dark bronze, like on the rota svn, to paint the konigs. i have no clue what color im gonna do the bbs's. . . . oh well, i got time.

TheNailman

Warcock
2009-06-24095000.jpg

TheNailman

Warcock
Well, my pile of brake and suspension parts is complete. i will be making the drive up 95 sometime in the next week or so to install the following:

Group-N tophats, RCE Yellow Springs, Tokico-D specs, Brembo calipers F/R, and Project Mu` pads. i have the rear caliper adaptors, and extended tokico adjusters, i just hope im not forgetting something. . . . just my luck, have the car up in the air, no suspension or brakes on it, and have an "OH ****, i forgot ______" moment. ..

Impreza05

When do you think you may be up I could give you a hand. I won't be around Thursday but I would be willing to give you a hand most any other day.

Latest posts

Back