Nailman's Ride

TheNailman

Warcock
when i know, you'll know
default_biggrin.png

TheNailman

Warcock
i have the stock 04 sti rotors. waiting for the GBP to take another nose dive before i order the conversion brake shoes from godspeed. . .. unfortunately the pound is strong right now

i refuse to buy that overpriced dba rotor conversion. . .. such a scam.

Red40oz

my old mans house. got a pretty decent garage setup, which makes things easier
mind some company, another set of hands, i think it would be cool too help out as i new too this whole dealio

TheNailman

Warcock
:rant:NO

RCE is taking their sweet ass time sending the springs to me.
default_additional_ponder.gif

i have everthing else ready to go. . . . just wait, they will show up in the am:p:confused:
default_cool.png

TheNailman

Warcock
and Impreza05, i didnt forget to call you, ill call you to help me put the springs and struts in. that can be a two person job from time to time. . . brakes went in like buttah!

i did shear off a brake hose banjo fitting. . .. i used the factory torque spec and that bastard sheared right off. . . i had an oh S*** moment, and then noticed, that quite conveniently, it snapped right at the fluid channel. and made for a nice slot for a screwdriver! backed out nicely! i was so:party:.

but then i noticed i was short one brake hose banjo bolt. and then i was
default_additional_ponder.gif
again. .. .

but THEN, i noticed that TOPDEENI had thrown 1 spare banjo fitting in the box! talk about randomness. i was back to being
default_cool.png

bled well, took about 3 qts. then testdrove. grips like a bastard!
default_smile.png

topdeeni

but THEN, i noticed that TOPDEENI had thrown 1 spare banjo fitting in the box! talk about randomness. i was back to being
YAY.... Appearantly we have both been good little boys and Santa hooked us up early......Glad the brakes B werking for ya!
default_cool.png

TheNailman

Warcock
hows the fmic coming along phil
default_additional_rockon.gif
not gonna happen anytime soon. ...

all the go-fast goodies are still sitting on my floor. might go in this fall. ive been jockeyin wheels again, need to sell some. again
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Latest posts

Back