Nailman's Ride

SUBARUDE

these decision are always hard to make i've been through it many times
default_additional_rockon.gif

08WRXME

so now i'm at another strange juncture. .do i keep the bbs's? or the konig's?
why don't you go ahead and show me what you have for sale and what your looking to get and maybe I can help you pick!!!

TheNailman

Warcock
these decision are always hard to make i've been through it many times
if i get those konig's done in bronze, like gclark's photoshoop, they would look siiiiiiick. plus if i sell the bbs's, i can recoup the costs (partially ) of the new enkei's. but then again, who wants to sell bbs's?

SUBARUDE

i keep wanting to buy a set of 18" or 19" grids to put on the toxic one for a more aggressive look but just can't bring myself to it

yet

TheNailman

Warcock
why don't you go ahead and show me what you have for sale and what your looking to get and maybe I can help you pick!!!
not quite there yet. but its between the konig runaways.... one of which needs to be repaired, and the whole set needs a powdercoat. but the end result would be epic.

and the bbs's. which need a powdercoat, however the balance in them is perfect! would make for some great winter wheels.

08WRXME

not quite there yet. but its between the konig runaways.... one of which needs to be repaired, and the whole set needs a powdercoat. but the end result would be epic. and the bbs's. which need a powdercoat, however the balance in them is perfect! would make for some great winter wheels.
well if it comes to it, i might go for the BBS. i am guessing they are 04 BBS with the 5x100 bolt pattern?

SUBARUDE

i think the bbs would last a little long in winter weather condtion being that they are more rugged against potholes,frostheaves,etc.

where the konig's i would think would be more of a summer type wheel

TheNailman

Warcock
i think the bbs would last a little long in winter weather condtion being that they are more rugged against potholes,frostheaves,etc.where the konig's i would think would be more of a summer type wheel
you're right. the konigs feel really light. like not just the physical weight, the feel of the metal too, know what i mean?

TheNailman

Warcock
on a side note. here is another pic. guy said there are only like 6 sets in america in our size. . ..dunno if that is true of not

IMG_0070.jpg

Tyler

on a side note. Here is another pic. Guy said there are only like 6 sets in america in our size. . ..dunno if that is true of not
IMG_0070.jpg
these wheels are sick ... Get ... Nao!
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back