<--New Guy

UZNTHE4S

I bought my XT, Now what?  I was wondering what the best path to take next was. Is there a best place to start when it comes to mods on a 04 FXT. My goal is to turn it from a XT to a nice XT STi. There appear to be innumerable avenues to this goal. Most costing a kings ransom and Im just a popper. 

Thanks or any incites. 

Last edited by a moderator:

UZNTHE4S

default_banana.gif
 New to the site. Just traded up a 01 forester or a 04 XT. Can not wait to dive under the hood. Greetings everyone, my name is Johnathan and I am a Subaholic.
default_banana.gif

dsmith

sti top mount intercooler, turboback exhaust, intake, catless up pipe. cobb AccessPort then get sti turbo and injectors. That's probably what I would do if i had an xt to start out.

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
If you add and STi intercooler with the stock turbo you need to order an intercooler elbow and trim it to fit with the stock TD04 turbo.the STi intercooler elbow won't fit. Make sure you upgrade suspension and brakes as well. Check out my member journal or subarudes members journal to get an idea on mods.

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Welcome aboard man. Check out are Member Map and locate yourself.

As for FXT expertise check with Subarude on this site.

Ray

The Northernah&#39;
Welcome! took me a bit to get your name, but I think its "usin the force"....

UZNTHE4S

Hey, sorry for the delay, work all day party all night. so first off, yeah my name is Usin' The Force. Goes with my plate. And secondly, here are those pics of my new ride...
563072_10151714586853312_1086246542_n.jpg
536199_10151714587503312_255918839_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back