November 2012 Toy Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

I'm right in Westbrook. Work in Saco, you guys can meet me at work anytime ( Prime Toyota) or whenever it's convenient . You can direct message me.

scubiecraig

I'm hoping to get out today and pick up those toys and then I'll probably set up a time to meet with you Matt to drop them off.

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
Thanks for the support RSD!

b57ea4a0686a58ea0790d595d12aaa5f.jpg

AiRX

I will be there on Wednesday with 5-10+ gifts. Gonna try more for the older children, cause they get left out too often.

Carter

Administrator
I've sent Brian the updated list. AirX I have to find time to count all your toys, so you wont be on the list just yet.

Carter

Administrator
Total count updated. We are just over 100 toys! Lets make it to 200! We have a ton of prizes to give away, so the more toys you donate, the more chances you have to win!

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt

Picked up 12 toys this morning myself. If anyone has any they haven't dropped off yet let me know and ill meet you or come to get them around the greater Portland area.

Carter

Administrator
Tomorrow I will be in the Lewiston Auburn area around 1:00 if anyone needs toys picked up.

Also the 1st post has been updated with the final date and drop off location. We have also partnered with RaveX Motorsports! Now through December 15th you can drop your toys off at RaveX Motorsports in South Portland, off Western Ave next to Staples. If you want to be considered for the drawing please let me know before you drop toys off so I can add you to the list.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
I am still collecting for the northern area. I have collected from 2 members so far. Anyone else going to be donating? I will be dropping off toys in 2 weeks so get them to me quickly!

Pm me and we can meet

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Calling All Northerners!!!

I will be delivering toys Wednesday the 5th of December.

For a chance to win great prizes, donate some toys! Each toy is and additional entry. The more toys, the greater your chances!

PM me, I will be glad to pick them up from you, within 40 mile radius of Bangor.

Lets Donate more than the Southerners
default_wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back