*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

STInate

Baxley’s Speed Shop
I think im going to put mine on end of this week. I was driving home the other night and it was snowing like crazy on 95 but it never stuck.

stiXXX

Since Import Wars is due to be rained out, I expect the Blizzaks to go on, forthwith.

(I'm not painting it until spring, so it's out another winter, lightly.)

But perhaps, first, some powder-coating for the ugly silver stock-o BBS', perhaps in a subtle black, methinks.
default_additional_sillylol.gif

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
Yoko Ice Guards already on....the ole PZero Nero summers are so cupped I got sick of the whupwhupwhupwhup ad nauseam.

now I have a driveline vibration at ~45mph, I think that maybe a counterweight fell off the prop shaft?
:lol:

Ryan

My winter gold RS 6 spokes are going on soon!

I miss my Blizzak LM-22's though
always used them up till last year when I needed new winter tires... cheaped out and got Hankook iPikes... ehh they are ok, but not nearly as good as Blizzak's.

seph

It snowed for a while here, but then it went back to rain. I'm waiting for it to start again. The NWS is calling for around 6 inches here.

seph

Probably not. That is for next year. Since I'm going back to Iraq, I figured I'd get 8 cords for the following year(s) for the wife. It should dry out nicely w/o a tarp over the next 9 months. My brothers-in-law said that they'd come over and get it split up for me next year.

nhmtns

Lots of snow in Crawford Notch. Bretton Woods reports 14-18" of new snow in the last 24 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nate

Founding Father
Sweet. Im actually kinda excited to get the car out and test out the tires.... and the new horse powah!

Stein

Stein
OMG YARMOUTH TOO!

I just looked out and saw a few things fall. Then I realized it wasn't roof run-off, but flakes!!!

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow!
default_rolleyes.gif

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
OMG YARMOUTH TOO!
I just looked out and saw a few things fall. Then I realized it wasn't roof run-off, but flakes!!!

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow!
default_rolleyes.gif
drifting with the obs?

Stein

Stein
well, more like slide control lessons, but yes.

I also may play with ABS vs. locking brakes, see what I can stop better with.

Latest posts

Back