*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Stein

Stein
Got what looks to be 3-5" in Yarmouth (by the height of the stuff on top of branches and on my car) but none of it stuck on the road
default_tongue.png

Ty Ty

I had to tow home from Vermont last night during out little snowstorm... The tires on my truck suuuuuuuck!

krazykarpenter

So I got about 5-6inches last night so naturally did some fun runs out back my driveway (1/4mile) today to give the new all-seasons a test run, passed with flying colors. Here's some pix from this morning

Snow means I get to play with Dad's toy:

img2171a.jpg

Here's the car after some 1/4 mile fun runs out the driveway:

img2170x.jpg

and just because here's my puppy in the snow, he's a 1 year old pure bred German Shepard:

img2185q.jpg

img2198g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

08WRXME

We got 2-3 inches here in York. Drove the forestet home last night from Portland and I was very impressed. The extra weight made driving a breeze.

RallyGal

RallyGal
Had some fun with the subies last night....Me My Dad and brother (rally blue and RaysRS) hit 10 different parking lots.... very VERY fun.... but then got sent home by Wilton PD....
default_tongue.png

i-wagon

we got about 6 in oxford and about the same in auburn. most of it was half melted in the roads by the time i got to plow it:) made my night go quicker. then rallied the subi around our field:D

RedForester08

Drifting lessons for my son who is new to driving in the snow:rally:. This was in my F-150 with Studded Hakka's on all fours. He will be driving this mostly.

P1010197.jpg

ReZPunK

reading a lot of the first snow stories here. haha too funny.

sounds like people need to fill the last few remaining seats of the MS Team Oneils Winter safe school!!!

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I wish I had a cool dad like you
default_tongue.png

My parents frown upon having fun with my car in the snow ... hehe

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
What my parents don't know doesn't hurt me
default_biggrin.png

It's easier in the winter. I come home with my car covered in snow. Big deal, I was just out on the roads ... When I really need explanation is coming home with my car covered in mud
default_tongue.png

RallyGal

RallyGal
haha very nice.... my dads more along the lines of.. a big kid lol.... and as long as we stay outta trouble and dont break our car... were all set....

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
If I break my car doing something stupid I get to pay the consequences by having to fix it, or walk to work.

jbskidude

haha very nice.... my dads more along the lines of.. a big kid lol.... and as long as we stay outta trouble and dont break our car... were all set....
my dad's like that too he tought me all the tricks of having fun on the dirt roads while staying safe
default_tongue.png
.. and if i break my car i have to fix it so i dont push to the level of possibly breaking anything haha.

RallyGal

RallyGal
yea.. same with us.... but Ray cant walk to work... it's too far.... so he ends up getting rides from friends....

Stein

Stein
reading a lot of the first snow stories here. haha too funny.
sounds like people need to fill the last few remaining seats of the MS Team Oneils Winter safe school!!!

I would totally do it if they would allow All-seasons. They're new this season (new in october). I am a cocky, male, teenage driver however, so letting me do it with AS tires is probably a bad idea
default_biggrin.png

But seriously, if you want me there I would try to get the money to go.

edit: there go my posts again
default_tongue.png

Latest posts

Back