*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

4WRXter

Skier!
8-10 inches in Rangeley. There wasn't really anything under it, but Thu was around 30*. So the snow got kinda heavy/dense. As, I assume, everyone is experiencing, the wind is screaming. All last night too. Should be setting up a decent base. Especially for X/C.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I'd like it to just snow and snow and not stop for a while. I want a good base for cross country skiing in the forest and on all the old logging roads.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
COME ON WEATHER!!! It needs to get cold, stop raining and start hard core snowing.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
Rain rain rain here too .... Although my 1,500 foot steep hilly driveway is going to turn into an ice skating rink. YAY for studded tires, last year in conditions like this I'd spend 45 minutes getting out.

Stein

Stein
lots of rain...

default_cool.png

Stein

Stein
It was right around 0 when I checked the thermometer this morning...

seriously, wtf.

My two front windows have stopped working. When I got home, I held the down button and pushed down manually on the window to get it to break free. The passenger window still won't go down though (I wasn't able to free it while pushing on it...). Both of the rear windows are super slow now.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
It was right around 0 when I checked the thermometer this morning...seriously, wtf.

My two front windows have stopped working. When I got home, I held the down button and pushed down manually on the window to get it to break free. The passenger window still won't go down though (I wasn't able to free it while pushing on it...). Both of the rear windows are super slow now.
Why do you want to open your windows when it is way below freezing anyway???

Latest posts

Back