*OFFICIAL* Snow Thread

Vecken

How is sebago right now? Sabattus is a bit if a haul but I go through Raymond pretty often. Any issues with the law? I've heard a few people asked to leave because they were hooking around on the ice. How is it illegal when you're over open water, have great visibility, and can't hit anything?

I ask because I munched my rear end pretty hard on a snowbank tonight, lost my inner fender, broke both front and rear bumper mounts... Good thing it's a 200$ car haha.

Vecken

no more drifting for me anymore with this motor, broke my rear bumper and discovered a head gasket seeping WOT for 5 minutes straight. better to find out now than stranded on the highway i guess...

rebuilding my original motor for some hoonage!

Vecken

Gotta break it in somehow. I don't want to take a long road trip half way across the country and have it fail on me out there leaving me stranded. At least right now I have a small workshop I can tear it down and do it right. Rest of the car is holding up great so I know I'm not pushing it that hard.

Stryker

Anyone going out tonight?
I thought about it but decided against it. My car is hating me right now and I've got to drive a few hundred miles over the next few days so I figured I'd give her a rest.

I had a ton of fun the other night though
default_smile.png

07NAHWKI

We got about 8 inch of wet heavy snow, made the roads dangerous, but the parking lots where a lot of fun. I have no power until Wednesday late evening. 

Latest posts

Back