Orono Weekend Auto-X June 9th and 10th

ruggedman

Figured it was time to start a thread.

Who's going up Friday and where are you staying? I'm crashing at a friend's place, but we should organize a little Orono pub crawl.

ralli

Yes.. I'll be crawling on Saturday night I believe with the Tin Can Compound crew (we will see).

Who else is going to orono and for what days???/

brighton

Rally Fluffer
Yes.. I'll be crawling on Saturday night I believe with the Tin Can Compound crew (we will see).

Who else is going to orono and for what days???/

Saturday night??? I'm hoping you mean Friday Because otherwise we are leaving your slow ass behind
default_frown.gif

Well maybe on 2nd thought I'll probably be saying"what are you doing nursing it ...you *uss@ :
default_smile.png
;D

and we forgot the Mrs. has a continuing E.D. class to go to until 4 pm she is going to try to skip out Early but well have to keep in touch about meeting time...

Damn I hope my car is fixed soon

R

redlinerally

Tim, face it. Your car doesn't want to go to Orono. It wants Meg to stay around for the Baby Shower.
default_frown.gif

ReZPunK

i will be heading out like saturday morning....around 8 or 9 ish in the morning..should take me a solid 10-15 minutes depending on traffic. i will surely need a rest before compete. >
default_smile.png

remember there will be a BBQ afterwards for those interested. looks like nobody is interested in going for an STM group drive into the maine woods so i will be going alone!
default_frown.gif
always do.

i am even cutting the grass today in my yard for the occasion!!! its like a jungle out there and i think i saw some smoke coming from the top of my greenie weenie electric lawnmower!!!!

gawd i need a REAL fossil fuelburning, global warming, greenhouse gas producing, good ole fashioned american made gas powered lawnmower. it would make this job a whole bit easier!

friggin wife is a hippie... :
default_smile.png

EvilAsPie

Well, i think heidi and i will be skipping this one. We really don't want to, but she has to work saturday and this will be our only weekend to stay home, work around the house, work on RS, etc. Our weekends are full until July 8th.

We're hoping to have th RS upgraded with my "old" AGXs and prodrives to run the rest of the reason. Better to take the time get it running solid now, rather then squeezing it in later.

Very sad to miss this event though. :'(

Good thing there are 2!! 8)

ruggedman

Ok i know which one you guys are talking about now. I'll have to go check to see if it's broken in half later today.

FedEx just told me my replacement tire is to be delivered Thursday! Orono might not suck afterall!

Rightseat

this would be a good chance to do some accelerated tire wear on the new Otter (wanna get some Falkens, but need to wear out the older Goodyears 1st)

however, I'm teaching at Team O'Neil this weeknd, and I simply haven't figured out how to be in two places at the same time.
default_wink.png

R

redlinerally

And let me know when you do. Because I'd like some of that.

ReZPunK

this would be a good chance to do some accelerated tire wear on the new Otter (wanna get some Falkens, but need to wear out the older Goodyears 1st)

however, I'm teaching at Team O'Neil this weeknd, and I simply haven't figured out how to be in two places at the same time.

HR radness

His royal radness
We shall be bringing the entire rad Jagdgeschwader up. Looking forward to doing some dorifto on street tires in the new improved leggo

Latest posts

Back