Orono Weekend Auto-X June 9th and 10th

ruggedman

it is directly under the intercooler. you should be able to see it from the pass side if you put your nose on the fender.

it is black and looks like a dog bone. it goes from the firewall to the engine.
The dogbone looked ok...but it guess the bushings in it could be ok. With me pushing on it though i didn't hear anything. Not really sure where my clunking is coming from now. :
default_smile.png
???

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
well I just changed the oil, bled the clutch, changed the front pads and attempted to swap in new soft lines.

I also found out that there is a power steering leak somewhere....

but I should be ready to go for saturday!

ReZPunK

bullshit-bag.jpg

;D

now the tricky part is to race in a competitive class in Rallycross. 2wd mod is where the party is!

ralli

bullshit-bag.jpg

;D

now the tricky part is to race in a competitive class in Rallycross. 2wd mod is where the party is!
LMAO I'll be at the June 24th event.. any idea what type of surface it is??

R

redlinerally

Dirt/Grass... similar to Union, except not as much grass.

ruggedman

w00t no more endlink noise! It was caused by a loose nut up where the bar mounts to it...it looks like it'll just loosen up again with more flexures in the sway bar. Maybe loctite is needed (or a washer to isolate the movement). Anyway she's squeak free now. Tomorrow is camber and tire day. ;D >
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

Almost ready to melt faces at orono >
default_biggrin.png
O0

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I think I found my clunk too!

slightly loose alignment bolt. Rcomps must have loosened things up a bit

ReZPunK

heh im full of odd noises...the car too ;D

doing an inspection and service of the car tonight, change oil, repair skid plate, stuff like that. i should give the car a good go over.

should be fun this weekend. the wife has never seen me in a bit of competitive driving, and she has agreed to let me take her on a run.

i think somewhere on course she is going to ask me to stop the car..i know its coming

johnny6speed

w00t no more endlink noise! It was caused by a loose nut up where the bar mounts to it...it looks like it'll just loosen up again with more flexures in the sway bar. Maybe loctite is needed (or a washer to isolate the movement). Anyway she's squeak free now. Tomorrow is camber and tire day. ;D >
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
O0
bringiton.jpg

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

default_biggrin.png
O0
bringiton.jpg
Andy definitely has better legs

Latest posts

Back