Orono Weekend Auto-X June 9th and 10th

ruggedman

Maybe he actually belongs in Street Modified... hahaha
Hahah John referred to my g/f as Miss Street Mod when we were measuring the airport lot.
default_frown.gif
:(

ruggedman

w00t no more endlink noise! It was caused by a loose nut up where the bar mounts to it...it looks like it'll just loosen up again with more flexures in the sway bar. Maybe loctite is needed (or a washer to isolate the movement). O0
washer between endlink bushing and locknut helps a lot in this case. also stick a fresh nylock nut on endlink that keeps loosening, sounds like your old one is pooched
Brandy newski solid endlinks would probably help too witht he giant sway!!! But good to know about the washer...
They would, but with the Aluminum control arms I kinda feel like the stock ones are like a fuse....they'll break before my control arms!
default_frown.gif
;D ;D

When they break, or if i get sick of them i'll do the KBs and just pray my control arms are ok.

R

redlinerally

BITCH! Your album is private!!! >
default_wink.png

Make it public so I can see the F*** up. >
default_biggrin.png

ReZPunK

wow today totally sucked.

i was on my way there crusing at like 55mph and my timing belt shredded. ..::sigh::..

im not rebuilding this motor again.

had fun yesterday though, hope SMT'ers did well today!

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
I have the mic blocked off with some electrical tape. I am not sure how much more I can block it off...

the quality is low, but I didn't want these things to take a year to load (100MB original file size)

johnny6speed

It was good to see a bunch of forum members there this weekend, had a great time. It was good to see Mikey Rad again.

And yes, I will redeem that golden ticket you handed me for the leggy! I can haz cheezeburgr and learn to drive on dirt?

goldenticket.jpg

ralli

It was good to see a bunch of forum members there this weekend, had a great time. It was good to see Mikey Rad again.

And yes, I will redeem that golden ticket you handed me for the leggy! I can haz cheezeburgr and learn to drive on dirt?

goldenticket.jpg
You should see about using it at the nat'l point rallyx on June 24th.

Yes it was a great event with some good courses. Weather was awesome. The suby went fairly well.... yay

Trainable

where the hell were you sunday? you needed to defend your ESP title!
Showing off my 1st in class thingy to my girlfriend of course
default_wink.png
I have a laundry list of excuses, but I needed to be home at least one day this weekend to do all those things that get in the way of fun and a few things that are fun...

Having a blast though and really wanted to be there the second day. Great seeing everyone and I can't wait for the next event.

Latest posts

Back