Orono Weekend Auto-X June 9th and 10th

R

redlinerally

We did _not_ need to read that. My eyes! THEY BURN!

ttt0048.jpg

R

redlinerally

:posts them everywhere he can possibly post, and does not change names of people involved:

default_wink.png
>
default_biggrin.png

Trainable

:posts them everywhere he can possibly post, and does not change names of people involved:

default_wink.png
>
default_biggrin.png

You missed out hardcore! Day 2's course was 20x better for our cars. ;D
default_biggrin.png
You said hardcore.
Orly.... I figured it was the same course both days, shows how much I know. The course must have been pretty fast, sad I missed it. Oh well next time around I am planning on making both days. >
default_biggrin.png

HR radness

His royal radness
It was good to see a bunch of forum members there this weekend, had a great time. It was good to see Mikey Rad again.

And yes, I will redeem that golden ticket you handed me for the leggy! I can haz cheezeburgr and learn to drive on dirt?

goldenticket.jpg
Az long az u buyz me cheezburgr!!

johnny6speed

NO KIDDING, I seriously want Gran Turismo style ghost replays!!!!!!!!!!! How cool would that be! Or just dueling vids synched?

Yes also driving Chris Neptune's STI was a culture shock.
default_wink.png
I hope James's is more enjoyable, because Chris's pushed so bad it made baby Jesus cry. :'(

Trainable

We need more people to turnout at our events so we can invest in that helocopter to take aerial videos! O0
Or a couple of donor children to hang from the parking lot lights with video cams, or you could always do it the boring way and use in car video. ;D
I actually managed to stay in 2nd on two runs Sat without bogging too much... However 3 other times I was trying to stay in 2nd and was forced to shift due to overcooking a corner or turning in too late. My highly erratic driving style sure did keep it interesting. O0

ruggedman

NO KIDDING, I seriously want Gran Turismo style ghost replays!!!!!!!!!!! How cool would that be! Or just dueling vids synched?

Yes also driving Chris Neptune's STI was a culture shock.
default_smile.png
I hope James's is more enjoyable, because Chris's pushed so bad it made baby Jesus cry. :'(
Oh yeah you'll like his more. Chris' needs an FSB like it's no ones business...i rode with Jason driving it and it pushed more than James' ever did...and he at it set to full rear on the DCCD. His felt about like mine did stock, except that it put power down better on corner exits due to that front diff.

johnny6speed

Oh yeah you'll like his more. Chris' needs an FSB like it's no ones business...i rode with Jason driving it and it pushed more than James' ever did...and he at it set to full rear on the DCCD. His felt about like mine did stock, except that it put power down better on corner exits due to that front diff.
Hmm, when I drove it on saturday, it was on Auto. I dont know what that means!?!?!?!?!?!? Would it have been better on full rear? I think??!??!?!!!

akinaspeedstar

in auto the computer decided where to throw the power. when you put it in manual, you get to choose. you can make it an almost RWD car. from the accounts i've heard they are usualy faster in the auto setting.

brighton

Rally Fluffer
ya pretty much ..... and remember for the future if you run a sti again the DCCD will reset to auto everytime you shut it off. but my setting is my preference and i have less power and I'm not running 245/45/17 falkens i have 225/45/17 r's

...you know you had fun driving that car >
default_smile.png
>
default_biggrin.png
;D

johnny6speed

Yes, I did really enjoy the STi. Just during the moment, slowing down to what seemed like walking speeds during the kidney bean loop thing/other elements and picturing my Civic roasting by was odd. Then MASHING the GO pedal and having no excitement happen from the rear end added fuel to the fire.

I think your machine on R's with correct DCCD settings way more fun times infinity. >
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back