Post Your Appropiate Pics (Work Safe Please)

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't even know if my phone is java compatible... I use it for phone calls and texting. And that's about it.

Stein

Stein
I use mine for calls and pics if I need to
default_tongue.png
. I used to use it for music but I've stopped listening to music except at home and in the car.

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I have more than 64MB of music, and I don't feel like getting a mini/micro/whatever-the-correct-size-SD card is for my phone. In the car I have my custom mp3 player installation, in the house I have my computer. If I want to listen to music elsewhere (like work vehicle) I take the mp3 player out of my car.

Ty Ty

I don't hang around here because I own a sube...or even because I like them very much. Some lunatic sent me an email invitation one day (I believe it was Carter...blame him. Might not have been though). The only two that I would buy is a GC chassis, or an 04/05 STi (and maybe an '08 XTSports). Anything other than that, not interested.

There are plenty of other cars that I would buy before I even bought one of the two previous stated models. For instance:

4077953755_0f0c55aa4a_b.jpg

I simply post a lot because there are more rally folk (or people interested in rally at least) on here than most other forums I peruse.

I also do things with a Jeep that most of the "Subaru Elitists" on this forums, who believe their cars to be the end all-be all of automotive technology, can't do with thier pretty blue grocery getters.

Sorry if that ruffles anyones feathers.

513800294_accb76151a_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

YARRR SUBY MONSTER!!
I don't hang around here because I own a sube...or even because I like them very much. Some lunatic sent me an email invitation one day (I believe it was Carter...blame him. Might not have been though). The only two that I would buy is a GC chassis, or an 04/05 STi (and maybe an '08 XTSports). Anything other than that, not interested.
There are plenty of other cars that I would buy before I even bought one of the two previous stated models. For instance:

4077953755_0f0c55aa4a_b.jpg

I simply post a lot because there are more rally folk (or people interested in rally at least) on here than most other forums I peruse.
The guy in the passenger seat looks like he just shat himself
default_smile.png

Stein

Stein
not sure if this is a re-post or not but oh well
how-to-drive-fast-2-big.jpg
oh god, can't people grammar check before saving an image like this?!?

I will say that the newest EVO is easier to drive than a hawkeye STI. At least in the video games
default_biggrin.png
:lol:
default_biggrin.png

Kristof

Banned
yes im sure if we all had 46-50k to buy a car we would pass on a subie also wich is the price tag of that audi s4. the s4 for the pcie imo is not worth it. its 333hp wich is only 30 more than a subi and its 0-60 time is slower yes its priced 18k more. hell if i had 50k i would buy a slightly used z06 or viper

Latest posts

Back