default_cool.png

Stein

Stein
^
default_cool.png
, nice

Wow Jeff, 2152 pics your finger must be sore man
default_tongue.png
I know! I saw ~60 pages so I just hit "show all." Wow, I have never actually been sorry that I only had 2gb of RAM until now
default_tongue.png

09FXT

Wow Jeff, 2152 pics your finger must be sore man
default_cool.png
I only took pictures for 3/4 of the runs. I had someone else shoot one while I went to the airport to pick someone up. Fingers are fine, slight wind burn though.

09FXT

that was taking with my camera from a CMC member, I was at the airport during the morning AWD runs.

HR radness

His royal radness
Jeff helped me out in a BIG way picking up my cousin at the airport, who actually was coming up for a surprise birthday party that my wife threw for me. Thanks man!!

ReZPunK

Jeff helped me out in a BIG way picking up my cousin at the airport, who actually was coming up for a surprise birthday party that my wife threw for me. Thanks man!!
mikey, im sorry man i had total intentions to go to your suprise party, but life got in the way last minute.

i was totally in on it and playing along with you.

i was trying to find ways to keep you at the Rallycross untill later on,...i thought about hiding your keys while you were racing...but i know you would have lost your mind hehe.

happy birthday to both you and your wife, who was the ultimate mastermind in the whole thing.

HR radness

His royal radness
..i thought about hiding your keys while you were racing...but i know you would have lost your mind hehe.
That would have been sooo funny but only in retrospect. I would have come UNGLUED!!

katnip

the car is black. I swear
That would have been sooo funny but only in retrospect. I would have come UNGLUED!!
I almost aided and abedded on this, but we decided against it, even though you left the keys in the car when you went on that last ride. We did figure you might flip out, and though that prospect was severely entertaining to me, we did not do it!

Ty Ty

so any idea when we might get to see the results online? the suspense is killing me.
Don't say that, they'll make you wait longer.
default_smile.png

-----Added 10/21/2009 at 08:58:06-----

I almost aided and abedded on this, but we decided against it, even though you left the keys in the car when you went on that last ride. We did figure you might flip out, and though that prospect was severely entertaining to me, we did not do it!

You should of found me...I'd do it. And then run...very far away...
default_biggrin.png

RallyCat

so any idea when we might get to see the results online? the suspense is killing me.
Sorry, I've been flat out at work and with other commitments each night since the event. I'll try to get them formatted and posted tonight.

Tim

Latest posts

Back