default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png
>
default_biggrin.png

sjaz

ok i just ordered snows for my *new to me* sentra, so i am committed to NOT running the wag. but that means i have various scuby bits and bobs that are up for borrowage if u "i'm only set-up for tarmac" folks need (i.e. wrx skid plate diff protector mud flaps and winter wheels/snow tires... the rally wheels are already claimed however
default_frown.gif

omg i so cannot wait for next weekend!!!
default_biggrin.png

Ty Ty

Hahaha.

Well...RallyJeep is ready to rock. But this other damn thing is putting up a fight till the bitter end...

1499025806_413940e8d4_o.jpg

Got all he new parts but the new upper strut mounts and the new fan. They wont be here till friday...pushing it a bit close. I have new bilstein struts for it all ready to go, also have new springs but we'll probably have to use the old stock ones for now as we wont be able to get them cut and bent in time.

Dont be surprised if we arrive saturday morning and start wrking on the car again, hahaha.

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
Not sure if I am going on sunday. Is it worth it to do fun runs? How many do you get?
Depends on how many run, and how many times someone cleans out the cones and have to go reset em.

katnip

the car is black. I swear
lets see last year

I drove the rocco dirt beast 3 times

I drove the yeller vw twice

I drove the audi coupe twice

I drove the general, zero times, couldn't adjust the seat for my short legs. son of a.......

we started late and finished early, but I didn't get in many runs
default_frown.gif

ReZDoG

I'm not ReZPunk
oo One thing that makes me more excited about union other then the Subaru World meet.. and its rain

Wednesday

Cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of rain in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Wednesday Night

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.

Thursday

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.

Thursday Night

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s.

Friday

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s.

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s.

Saturday through Sunday

Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s.

Pedro

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
oo One thing that makes me more excited about union other then the Subaru World meet.. and its rain

Wednesday

Cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. A chance of rain in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Wednesday Night

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.

Thursday

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph.

Thursday Night

Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s.

Friday

Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s.

Friday Night

Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s.

Saturday through Sunday

Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s.

if it is going to be a mudfest I am sooooo coming up to watch!!!

katnip

the car is black. I swear
IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON CAMPING OUT FRIDAY NIGHT THAT IS NO LONGER AN OPTION

THEY CANNOT LEAVE THE GATE UNLOCKED FOR US, YOU CAN CAMP SATURDAY NIGHT, BUT ONCE YOU ARE IN YOU ARE IN!!!!!

Latest posts

Back