Ride Of The Season - Winter 2013 Submissions

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvsdwz

DRiVe SiDeWayZ
Given the circumstances of the poor winter weather of the past couple of months....would it be possible to extend the submission of pics to the 20th(just after the big snow storm this weekend)?

This would allow for more entries and 10+ days for voting.

flat4awd

Owl's Auto JDM
Given the circumstances of the poor winter weather of the past couple of months....would it be possible to extend the submission of pics to the 20th(just after the big snow storm this weekend)?

I second this, as my submission, while awesome, is not as snow related as it should be.

Matt

Yea I think that'll be fine, I had forgotten about the storm. I expect good pictures people!!!!

Finally snow in Castine.

T9Jue.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jojo69

snow?! where? they predicted on and off for the entire week, and now it's mostly rain/freezing rain!

default_frown.gif

Brian Lowell

Brian-Lowell.com
GET YOUR WINTER SHOTS IN - NO EXCUSES NOW (even for myself...)

haha
default_smile.png

My snow entry for the current car!
default_smile.png

photo (2).JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Asian Persuasion

I wish I had a camera last night! Robbie and I were both out there sliding around.
I know right? lol Shoulda got a shot of when i was leaving the cvs parking lot....I got a couple pics from a parking lot after i left that lot

skipow

this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back