Ryan Outback Sport

Ryan99OBS

Then u can't rally it. Don't defeat your purpose man
that's true. Probaby just get sways, maybe some KYB struts.
Wish you would have got ahold of me sooner with the rs interior. I just bought the rs front seats from C-rolla a month or so ago.

Have any other goodies laying around?

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshP

We used to rally on RS stock suspension which sits lower than an OBS.  It wasn't ideal but wasn't bad either.  Only thing we ever broke was exhaust. 

Ryan99OBS

We used to rally on RS stock suspension which sits lower than an OBS. It wasn't ideal but wasn't bad either. Only thing we ever broke was exhaust.
I have already broke like 4 exhausts in the year and a half ive owned it hahaha.

Spiller1327

Ive got good kyb gr2's with stock obs springs ready to be swapped into your car. I absolutely loved them in the obs. They're a little rusty but they're the actual gr'2 and not the excel g shit strut that they make now. 150 bucks and they're yours. The cars going to be scrapped soon so come get this stuff man. Black rs door cards, center console, glove box. whole shebang adds a super nice touch. 200 bucks takes that. 

Ryan99OBS

lol Ryan what are you rock climbing?
Haha i just happen to take my subaru down the same dirt road as i take my lifted jeep. Each exhaust was broken on the same dirt road I have stuff going on it since for that reason hahaha.

Ryan99OBS

Mellon shooter
default_smile.png

Thanks dan

1123131051-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiller1327

Nasioc has loads of em. EBay is a good place 2. U need a new bumper beam as well. The cover won't fit on your beam

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
You can get away with just trimming the lower portion of your stock bumper beam as well.

Visonik

Yeah those ebay HID kits are turrible, not bright at all. 
The problem isn't the brightness of the HID's, it's how the light acts. The problem with people getting HID's and putting them in a stock housing is that the xenon powered light reflects differently than a halogen. A stock reflector will scatter the light of a xenon bulb all over hell's creation; it's going to blind anyone, no matter where they are in front of your car and it's going to make the lights seem dimmer, because they aren't being focused to the road. The projectors actually know how to, in a sense, tame the light and make it do what it is suppose to, which is illuminate the road. That's why when you look at pictures of people's light output with a retrofit before and after, the projectors have a cut off where they just stop illuminating at a certain height, while the stock housing would shoot light as high and wide as it wants.

SUBARUDE

Just wondering cause I am getting a large pile of RS parts tomorrow and one of those things is a brand new RS front bumper cover NIB never opened so if you haven't you might want to watch my for sale thread

Ryan99OBS

Just wondering cause I am getting a large pile of RS parts tomorrow and one of those things is a brand new RS front bumper cover NIB never opened so if you haven't you might want to watch my for sale thread
No i didnt get one. i would be all over it. i just spent everything on ebay. i really would still like one though

Ryan99OBS

My tripple gauge center pod from glowshift doesn't fit flush and has no way to be mounted.

What would you do? Crazy glue it down? Return it?

Visonik

My tripple gauge center pod from glowshift doesn't fit flush and has no way to be mounted.

What would you do? Crazy glue it down? Return it?
Can you post up a picture of how it sits now? Might help a little bit on getting a better answer.

Latest posts

Back