Ryan Outback Sport

Matt

Ehh. Doesn't fit at all huh. If you were to glue it down you'd never be able to get it back off if needed. Maybe make a trim piece to bolt the lip down or even that good Velcro, like the easy pass uses?

Visonik

I tried to when i posted The question but it Wouldnt Let me but here ya go.
I'm assuming it's like that on both sides... that sucks. Maybe, if you can, put a piece of plastic underneath the pod and use epoxy on that then velcro the new extended piece onto the dash. if the indent bothers you, you could probably make it seamless with some bondo and try to texture it to match, although that would be time consuming and tedious. I'd personally just get some textured plastic to put on the underside to extend the piece.

Also, you could put a little heat to it to get that curve in the front of the pod.

Ryan99OBS

Im at a stand still probably for the winter. There may be a few things that I do but i have no garage. just a snowy icy driveway and a sizzor jack.

But my to do list is as followed.

Get gauges wired and pod installed

finish bolting down front seats/have someone show me how its suppose to  line up

Finish making a new shift boot (dont like the one a made already)

get a actual outback sport door that's really green

purchase some hellas

wire the rear hatch all up

put rear wiper back on

tighten exhaust bolts and silicone flanges so they dont leak (for once)

Some sort of short ram/CAI

Get new dash kit for headunit.

but number 1 is figure out what the F is causing my power loss and hesitation,Might end up asking mike to rip into it even if i feel like an idiot when he tells me what it is.

Ryan99OBS

So my friend just bought himself a new front bumper for his 02 wrx and get rid of his old one so I've decided to see if we can rig it on my car. I've seen it done to very few rs/obs here and there on the interweb. I'll be posting pics and info weather it goes good or bad.

this is what we're going for

http://s159.photobucket.com/user/ryan200368/media/Screenshot_2014-03-14-23-43-16.png.html

Screenshot_2014-03-14-23-43-16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan99OBS

So my keyless entry system has pretty much screwed me. I haven't been able to start my car in almost 2 weeks. The guy that looked at it said the wire fromthe keyless entry box burnt up and melted all the way up into the wire harness and told me that it wouldnt be worth it to fix, I beg to differ, So I asked Mike what he thought and he confirmed that replacing the wiring harness for security system  problem seems a bit drastic, So Mike told me if I wanted to have it towed to him and he would get her running again no matter what haha,So now im waiting on AAA and a date to drop it off at the Meyagi compound.

On another note, Just bought all 4 new door speakers and JVC headunit!

Ryan99OBS

picking up an RS front bumper tomorrow. what else will I need to put it on and where can I get it?

Im sure Gabe will be the one to give me my answer haha.

Pretty sure its the bumper beam I need right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryan99OBS

I'm the only N/A left in my group of friends and there turbos have been mocking me. Posted the ole girl on the interweb and starting to look for a decent bugeye.

Latest posts

Back