Spotted!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
On my way to my meeting this morning was behind an old blue Justy from Acton down to Springvale. Later in the day spotted a dark blue WRX wagon in Sanford.

wzrd

Bridgton-main hill[rte 302] headed south, saw a -wrb rex/sti?:rolleyes:looked a lot like me with a louder exhaust.Subaru,s everwhere up here in the lakes region

Tyler

Saw a sick, debadged, turbo swapped dark blue GC on Forest Ave! Next time you want to pull ahead of me and cut me off, use your blinker please
default_additional_sillylol.gif
:lol: Nice car though.

padraig

Well, I didn't spot anyone that I remember, but I was spotted at the new Scarborough Wal-mart. I came out to my car, and there was a MainelySubarus.com buisness card stuck in my door.

Thanks to whoever left it!

Padraig

Stein

Stein
Saw a flat olive green Subaru GL Hatch with black steelies and no license plate at Foreside Fitness and Tennis.

I want to tell the falmouth police about it and if nobody claims it, take it home

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Saw a flat olive green Subaru GL Hatch with black steelies and no license plate at Foreside Fitness and Tennis.I want to tell the falmouth police about it and if nobody claims it, take it home
Sweet!! Is it a wagon or a hatch?

Stein

Stein
Saw a flat olive green Subaru GL Hatch with black steelies and no license plate at Foreside Fitness and Tennis.I want to tell the falmouth police about it and if nobody claims it, take it home
default_eek.gif
Sweet!! Is it a wagon or a hatch?
default_woohoo.gif

Hatch!

(Much better than the GL Wagons IMO)

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Between 2 & 2:30 spotted

1 Green fozzy XT

1 Black fozzy XT

1 Shiney black STI with large wing

all on 109 in Sanford

Nigel Prodrive

Dirt surfer
98 Leg wagon, unbelievably clean...spotted in our work lot, lol

silver Leg wag was just bought by a co-worker...that makes 5 Subies in an office of 8

we're gainin!!

MAINIAC XV

The Eco Man
Late this afternoon spotted a blue leggy Gt debadged with oversized pipes in Hannafords lot in Sanford. I pulled around to park close and tag it but found a young lady sitting in the drivers seat. Spoke to her and gave her a card to check out our site. I let her know that 80% of the members were under 30, didn`t want her to think it`s an old farts club. She told me she was waiting for her boyfriend and he pulled up just then. Low and behold her boyfriend is a local excavating contractor that I know. Small world
default_idk.gif

Latest posts

Back