Spotted!

Rallikid

I'm pretty sure I saw Ryan13 parked out side AAA/napa today aound 2ish. Very nice car, I was going to say hello but you left napa before I could get over there.
default_idk.gif

HR radness

His royal radness
I'm pretty sure I saw Ryan13 parked out side AAA/napa today aound 2ish. Very nice car, I was going to say hello but you left napa before I could get over there.
default_wink.png
He's ALWAYS doing that:p

lateralized

Black STI, black wheels, no wing, NASIOC sticker (among others) in the back windows. Was gonna wave but the guy driving was busy scratching his goatee.

hockysk8

On my drive home from work yesterday I saw 3 WRXs, an STI and 2 EVOs...all in Falmouth @ 5:30ish. I wish every trip home was that exciting!
default_biggrin.png

waved to all and only got 1 wave back though
default_smile.png

ryan13

You mean this was you two today?
0506091808.jpg

Yeah that was me!!

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 07:00:06-----

default_smile.png
That was me too!! i like the spottings
default_biggrin.png

I was in Napa for like 2 secs cause they have a crappy selection of flat black paint lol

Mark

Yeah that was me!!

-----Added 5/8/2009 at 07:00:06-----

That was me too!! i like the spottings
default_smile.png

I was in Napa for like 2 secs cause they have a crappy selection of flat black paint lol

you didn't even come in and say hi!?!

COSTIGAN86

Saw a blue WRX on the Long Island Expressway this afternoon, got a thumbs up and flaming backfire when he passed
default_biggrin.png

Red40oz

i keep seeing an 04/05 silver wagon in hallowell/ farmingdale with a nasty exhaust and such, anyone know who this is?

Nate

Founding Father
spotted gabe in the toxic XT this afternoon on lisbon st. you were headed in town. i was in a white box truck working.

also spotted a silver 09 forester XT parking in the used car lot of lee auto on center street... wonder how they got that..

IBratmanI

Subaru Ambassador- AdidaSubarus
Spotted a black STi in Augusta at a small garage one route 17, I revved when I went by. Anyone on here?

Impreza05

Spotted(kinda) nice sounding Impreza in Farmington on Rt. 2&4 around 3:30 am to dark to see well it had blue h/ lights and fogs.

Red40oz

that could be Ralli
it has a black sticker on the lower section of the rear fender i think, says like fast wagon or somthin, also saw a black sti with dark five spoke rims last night in hallowell parked at the whole food/seafood store thingy

Latest posts

Back